Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

luxchomp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crobat58

i've posted a luxchomp deck a month ago and it wasn't going too hot. but, i just came back from a battle roads so i've gotten some new cards for it. so, here is the new and improved luxchomp!(not by much)

Pokemon:
2-2 garchomp C
3-1 luxray GL
1-1 dialga G
2-1 uxie
1 azelf
1 crobat g
1 ambipom g
1 bronzong G

Trainers:
4 energy gain
4 curus's conspiracy
4 poke turn
3 power spray
3 sp radar
3 roseannes research
2 premier ball
1 bebe's search
1 warp point
1 pokemon collector
1 luxury ball
1 palmers contribution
1 aarons collection

Energies:
4 call
4 DCE
2 SP
4 lightning

strategy: have luxray up to stall, then have uxie to get your good cards then garchomp for the prize cards
suggestions and comments are appreciated

Last edited:
i agree with ashinto for the energy. Make the uxie line 2-1 or 3-1. Take out the claydol line entirely, it actually slows down the deck. But looks like a pretty good list to me. How does the 3-1 luxray play. Ive usually tried 2-2 and it works for simultaneous bright looks.

i agree with ashinto for the energy. Make the uxie line 2-1 or 3-1. Take out the claydol line entirely, it actually slows down the deck. But looks like a pretty good list to me. How does the 3-1 luxray play. Ive usually tried 2-2 and it works for simultaneous bright looks.

if i were to take out claydol, i would put another uxie in and...what else?

also, the 3-1 luxray line is going great right now so try it out and see how it goes.

You need Promocroak to counter other Luxrays. Because SP Energies are not searchable, I would drop one for a Psychic Energy. I would also think about dropping another Roseanne's for another Pokemon Collector. Maybe you could include another Warp Point for Dialga, but that's optional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back