Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Luxray lv.x

Blaziken 1111

A week or 2 ago I made a trade which was my charzard lv.x and a rayquaza lv.x for a luxray lv.x. I'm pretty sure that I did not get the better end of the deal but I'm wondering if it was it a bad deal.

considering both CharGX and RayCX are both going to be coming out in tins, I would say you got the better of the deal...also currently, LuxGLX averages about $30 for completes on ebay, some people are placing a pretty high value on CharGX just for being a collector's card, but as a player, I still say you got the much better end of the deal

A week or 2 ago I made a trade which was my charzard lv.x and a rayquaza lv.x for a luxray lv.x. I'm pretty sure that I did not get the better end of the deal but I'm wondering if it was it a bad deal.

Dude I would trade my RayRay lv.x & Charizard lv.x for a Luxray lv.x anyday. I'd throw in a high five & a pat on the back as well to sweeten the deal.

Yeah man I would definitely say that you got a steal, considering that Ray and Charizard are gonna be tinned, as well as neither of them are as playable as Luxray.

yeah i would say because of the new luxape combo "considering it won worlds" that was a bad trade you could easily sell your luxaray for 40 dollars... its like when i traded my miscolored 1st edition charizard for a darkrai lvl X

Back