Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Luxray(needs a good name)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gardevoirlvx

This deck was doing good at first, then recently, it stopped doing as well. i think it needs something to speed it up. And it also needs a good name. Anyway here it is:

pokemon 19
4-2-4 Luxray(all LA)
2-2 Electivire(all SW)
2-2Claydol
1Rayquaza

trainers 27
4bebes
4rare candy
4felicitys
3energy pickup
3energy switch
2warp point
2roseannes
2night maintenance
2switch
1speed stadium

energy 14
8:lightning
4:fire:
2call

Strat:set up shock bolt, use motor drive on electivire and speed gain on ray. with energy switch to set it up again and keep going.
also use pickup to help setup more.

Any suggestions?
thx Gardevoirlvx:psychic:

Last edited:
I really did not understand your strategy there. Though, I would place a Magnezone, I might change my mind if you extend your strategy.

Though, this will be kind of hard to set up, unless you may run 4 call energy.

-Norman

DP and SF together is good. Free retreats and good attacks.

The LvX works really well with Electivire, the thing is, there isn't a metal energy in there. Magnevire is a good deck, that is basically what I'm talking about.

-Norman

3-1-2-2 or 2-1-2-2 is perfect.

Got more of the Magnezone LvX out. That's mostly the point, Magnexone X is your big attacker for the entire line.

-Norman

The deck is fine by itself, but you need more energy switch, and when energy link comes out, run that. Magnezone will just clog your deck.

I tried the Electivire with my Luxray and could not stand it. I use the Rayquaza with Felicitys and have done well. I run 4X energy switch and removed the energy pickup. I also use the Rotom where you can attach 2 basic energy from your discard pile.
For trainers and Supporters I use
4x roseannes
4x bebes
3X Felicitys
4 pokeballs
3 warp point
4 energy switch
2 night maintenance
4 Rare Candy

its fast and has performed well. Sometimes I want to switch back to a 1-1 Azelf/Azelf Lv. X which I enjoyed using too

I'd say your list is perfect right now, when Energy Link comes out drop your Energy Switches and Speed Stadium and play four of it. 100 every turn sounds good ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back