Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Lv. X Cards.... ^-^

PorygonX

Don't critizice my wording. lol. I tend to overpower cards so please lmk what I could change....

Rampardos Lv. X 150HP :fighting:

:pbody: Fearsome Rage

Before you attack, you make make all of Rampardos' attacks do an extra 60 damage do the defending pokemon. Put 6 damage counters on Rampardos at the end of your turn.

:fighting::fighting: Body Crush 100

Flip a coin, if heads, discard all energy attached to Rampardos Lv. X

W::grass:x2 R:none RC: :colorless:colorless

That's supposed to go with the Rampardos from Platinum...

Here's #2....

Kabutops Lv. X 150HP :fighting:

:ppowr: Prehistoric Vision

Once during your turn, (before you attack), you may use this power. Look at your opponent's hand, choose one trainer card you find in there and use the effect of that trainer card.(you may use supporters)You can't use more than one Prehistoric Vision pokepower per turn.

:fighting::fighting::colorless Primal Trap

Flip 2 coins. If the first is heads, this attack does 60 damage to any of your opponents Pokemon. If tails, this attack does 10 damage to each of your opponents Pokemon. If the second coin is heads, your opponent discards 2 cards from their hand. If the second coin is heads, your opponent cannot attack Kabutops next turn. If tails, your opponent can't use any PokePowers during their next turn

W::grass:x2 R:none RC::colorless:colorless

Thx for the compliments! ^-^

Last edited:
Quick Edit time
Don't critizice my wording. lol. I tend to overpower cards so please lmk what I could change....

Rampardos Lv. X 150HP :fighting:

:ppowr: Fearsome Rage

Once during your turn (before you attack), you may use this power. All of Rampardos' attacks do an extra 60 damage do the defending pokemon. Put 6 damage counters on Rampardos at the end of your turn.Seems like a body to me, like Machamp

:fighting::fighting: Body Crush 100

Rampardos does 40 damage to itself. Flip a coin, if heads, discard all energy attached to Rampardos Lv. X

W:grass:x2 R:none RC: :colorless:colorless

That's supposed to go with the Rampardos from Platinum... (Bad. Every Level X card must go on every single copy of that card, meaning it has to go with the MT Rampardos as well)

Here's #2....

Kabutops Lv. X 140HP :fighting:

:ppowr: Prehistoric Vision

Once during your turn, (before you attack), you may use this power. Look at your opponent's hand, choose one trainer card you find in there and use the effect of that trainer card.(you may not use the effect of a supporter) Put 4 damage counters on Kabutops Lv. X. You can't use more than one Prehistoric Vision pokepower per turn.

:fighting::fighting::colorless Primal Trap

Flip 2 coins, if the first is heads, put damage counters on the defending pokemon until it has 10HP left.(too overpowered) If the first is tails, put 5 damage counters on the defending pokemon. IF the second coin is heads put a damage counter on the defending pokemon. If the second coin is tails, the defending pokemon is now poisoned. (Makes no sense)

FFC Primal Trap

Flip 2 coins. If the first is heads, this attack does 60 damage to any of your opponents Pokemon. If tails, this attack does 10 damage to each of your opponents Pokemon. If the second coin is heads, your opponent discards 2 cards from their hand. If the second coin is heads, your opponent cannot attack Kabutops next turn. If tails, your opponent can't use any PokePowers during their next turn

W::grass:x2 R:none RC::colorless:colorless

I know they suck so tell me what I can do to fix them. :lol:

They aren't that bad, just some minor fixes (my friend makes way more broken cards then this). Good Job

Bippa, your edit for the Kabutops' Primal Trap gave him two effects for the second coin being heads.

In my opinion, these cards are fine. Kabutops' power shouldn't put damage on him. Milotic's Sharing from DF did the same thing, but with supporters. That's fine.

Good job!

Back