2xGreat Ball
3xPETM
2xBill's Maintenance
3xCopycat
3xEnergy Recycle System
2xSwitch
3xMasterball
3xHolon Ruins

Strategy:Ok the strategy is to get out a Marcargo and tyranitar as fast as possible
den use smooth over+crush draw attach to steelix ex.
After the first mudslide use smooth over+crush draw again den attach an energy from hand.
the Bills is there so to put energy back into the deck wen needed.
Pls post your fixes!!

Last edited:
HAHA! I'm a Yugioh Veteran (Playing since 1st ed. LOB) and I still play, even tho pokemon is more of a priority, and that was just hilarious. As for your deck, i would do this:

-8 fighting energy

+4 Holon's Electrode (Cause it's just better than magneton)
+2 Steven's Advice
+2 TV Reporter

This allows for the Steelix/Holon pokemon combo, and for more draw power.

Good luck!

~DM8/James A.

Targeting F/D S/T, any response? --- I play as well, see the Sig...

As for the deck, I got agree w/ DM8--- but I would drop the Copycats for Admins. Just a personal preference there.

thanx for the help guys but Dm8 i am not really a fan of holon's trode cos the metagame here in singapore utilizes many energy disruption so i would rather prefer the fighting
and also i think that 28 trainers is overkill so yea thats wat i have to say i need help with my trainers
cos i have to many of them and nid help finding out whichcards are uneccessary in this deck.
thanx atrus i'll keep that in mind.

no "Mr. stones Project"??? you need at least 2 in there.. its a good card to finding 2 of thsoe energy cards you need for steelix.

personally i would run four bills and do something like this.

smooth over for a energy
crush draw and attach to steelix ex
attach holons trode/ton and bounce the energy back to your hand
bill's maintanance the energy back into your deck.

rinse repeat :)

I actually had stones in my draft for this deck but i got a lil overboard.Can u post a list with the stones and trode?? i have no idea how to modify like this now.

LOL M.S.T. nice deck name. I agree with dragonairmaster8 that you need to cut down the energies and stick more draw power in there and the holons trodes too.

what about Pokedex handy put the energy on top to crush draw then use smooth over for another one or an evo you need to get 2nd crush draw running

i have the steelix ex deck, and all this time than i played with it my big problem is the energy recicly sistem cause i draw when i don't need (me estorban en la mano), thats why i use 3 steven advice and 3 holon's electrode and 2 bill maintences and of course 3 profesor oak research, and about this post of the steelix deck i need than helpe in one think, something i played aganist deck like medicham ex deck, queendom (equal than i have) and Darks deck, put a streng charm or a cristal shard in the steelix deck, or this tech don't need that cards???

thanks and good look with the deck, i congratulations of my part for use this tech on steelix cause in my country syteelix is sig like garbage and i don't think so, :)

why am i not laughing, i played yugioh. it looks like a legit deck. but holon poke are definitely needed.
Metagross_EX=mst is mystical space typhoon. in yugioh.

edit, after reading a little, in my head i was going :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Dendrobatida said:
With the new Sealeo, wouldn't walrein be a better choice? It also covers your fire weakness...
cause the new walrein has two weakness that are really horrible to have right now. when Holon Phantom comes out the Rayquazza will be very helpful to Walrein

Mystical Space Typhoon your face 0_o... Ehh, besides the Nice Yugioh Resembling Name, I like the strategy. Extra energy attachment and Stealix death. No fixes.

Actually, what I have been REALLY laughing about is Stealix, Blastoise ex, and Lugia, "BLS". If you don't know, BLS was one of the best decks in yugioh before they banned it, it actually means "Black Luster Soldier"

PokeMontoya said:
cause the new walrein has two weakness that are really horrible to have right now. when Holon Phantom comes out the Rayquazza will be very helpful to Walrein

*sighs* Not Walrein -ex, dude. Walrein from Hidden Legends. You know, the one with only one weakness, that also has crush draw like tyranitar? The one that would make sense to put in the deck?

I noe, the Black Luster Soldier Envoy of the beginning XD funniest ever deck name in pokemon.
Can you guys post your specific fixes??? thanx

nonono, i think than put walrian is wrong, cause is necesary have a pokemon like tyranitar delta for his attack, well sheer cold can be helpful in a determinate situation, but is good have a fire pokemon with good attak for the other metal pokemon than is shure not recive the 100 of steelix's attak, most in a deck like steelix because this deck only depend of the steelix's attak, and with walrein , apart of his cost 3, need water energys...

...but thinking good with walrein this deck can use in a good way The battle frontier stadium....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back