Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Machamp LM deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alval

This is a deck I've been working on for my brother(since he likes Fighting Pokemon).

Pokemon:19

4 Machamp
2 Machoke
4 Machop
2 Banette ex
2 Shuppet
3 Jirachi(DX)
1 Delcatty(LM)
1 Skitty

Energy: 15

4 React
2 DRE
6 Fighting
3 Psychic

Trainers: 26

4 Holon Transciever
2 Holon Mentor
2 Holon Adventurer
1 Holon Scientist
1 Holon Lass
2 Prof. Elm's Training Method
2 Copycat
2 Switch
2 TV Reporter
4 Rare Candy
2 Protective Orb
2 Energy Root

Strategy is to swarm with multile Machamps asap, not sure if I should add another DRE for more speed, Delcatty is there to move React energy to another Pokemon(preferably Machamp) if one is dying, Banette ex is there to counter my Weakness to Psychic, I see a lot of Espy ex in my area... Jirachi to get me some early cards I need, Trainers: basic Holon engine with a TeChed Holon Lass to give me energy when I need it, thinking about putting a Holon Farmer... Energy root to increase my already good HP, protective Orb to stop those pesky Espeon exs... Any help/suggestions are welcome, thanks.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

anyone?

Last edited:
Ever consider this line:

Pokemon 21
3-2-3 Machamp (LM)
3-2-3 Gengar (LM)
3 Jirachi (DX)
1-1 Delcatty

Energy: 15

4 React
3 DRE
4 Fighting
4 Psychic

Trainers: 24

4 Holon Transciever
2 Holon Mentor
2 Holon Adventurer
1 Holon Scientist
1 Holon Lass
3 Celio's
2 Copycat
1 Switch
4 Rare Candy
2 Curse Powder
2 Energy Root/ Cessation Crystal

Just a thought.. counters Weakness... Spreads damage... Solid attacker and abuses React with Champ! GL to you!

mattalvis: I'll think about that... thanks
MrMeches: I never thought of Gengar...lol, it might works, thanks
PokemansForGeeks: I've been thinking whether I should put it or not, and then I realised that Banette's power could work if CC is attached, because:
1. it can't be attached to him since he's an ex
2. He needs to be active to use the power
but I did not put it in b'cause of Delcatty...

ppl keep them coming, thanks

Karsten_chetcuti: To make Bandoom I need 4 Banette ex ( or 3 and 1 Banette CG), I only have 2 and I don't know where to get another... They can go well together, especially in Malta since everyone has rogue decks...lol (apparti huk)

swift1984: I put Banette to counter my weakness, though Hariyama ain't bad...

Keep the comments coming please!

I have a deck idea that uses just Banette ex and Hariyama ex, both are Stage 1 pokemons so they shud be out fast depending on ur trainer line, run some Crystal Beach and Battle Frontiers, u can lock the stadiums with Hariyama... The weakness of the deck though is Safeguard >.<

It will have 4-4 Banette ex and 4-4 Hariyama ex, that's all. If your hand is good, u can start doing damage on ur second turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back