4 rare candy
1 luxury ball
2 communications
1 warp point
2 broken time space

11 fighting energy
3 rescue
1 warp energy

The concept is to have the machamp SF for SP, the machamp prime for other decks such as Magnezone, and trying your best to get ampharos to shut down the vilegar so that it doesnt fainting spell and also ditching trainers with regirock. If genger snipes it, then seeker it and use regirock again to keep trainers out of your hand. Probably wont work, but.......

Other than Trade Off, is there a particular reason you included Uxie Lv. X?
I currently play Machamp and plan on taking it to Regionals, and my list looks entirely different.

Also, if you are going to play the prime, you need to work some double colorless energies into your list. Otherwise you are looking at a 3-4 attachment as opposed to a 2-3 which will help you a lot bouncing back from a Machamp being k0'd.

I can pm you my list if you like.

Other than Trade Off, is there a particular reason you included Uxie Lv.

I include the lv x in all of my decks that are based on speed. imo, anything that increases your chances of a t2 donk are definately worth considering. uxie x is just a solid back up.

I was debating the DCE. I figured I would try to use the regirock to bounce back from a machamp prime KO, because of his power coupled with the Prime's power. So i liked the rescue to get the prime. But I do like the DCE as well. And yeah, the uxie lv x is just GOOD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back