4 Boost
4 WP
7 Water

Strategy: get out altaria ASAP and start attacking away!:thumb:

All Help Welcome.
MadHatter:biggrin:

Last edited:
Lightning plus + Lanturn

K. Guys, fix 'em, don't rate 'em. Infractions are next, yah?

Nice deck.I'm going to run Altaria, and it's either this or Darktaria. Anyway, run 3 Drake's. They are acually essential to blocking Gallade. Maybe some ER2? Also, a couple extra Scotts would makr this deck happy. Grab Castaway, Drake's and Ceilio's all in the same turn? I'll go for that! Also, 4 Ceilio's is a must. I know Quick Ball pretty much does it, but still... and where's your Mentor or Roseanne's? They let you recover from a lone Swablu start, plus thin your deck of Swablus so that you hit a guaranteed Altaria with Quick Ball. A 1-1 or 2-2 Dugtrio line might help against Magmortar, preventing him from sniping off your Benched Altarias.

Hope this helped.

I personally would go -4 on the Potion, I think you could better utilize those slots with only 80 total hp for Altaria. With those 4 spots I'd put in 2 more Castaway since it's your main energy searcher, a Strength Charm in case you can't draw into your PPs, and probably another Master Ball with the 4th spot. I'd try and squeeze in a couple straight draws, probably Oak's Visit, but I'm not really sure where you would put it. You should be ok though with all the non-supporter draw type cards you play. I still think the ultimate annoyer like this is Meganium d even if it is weak to fire, but 'tis a disscussion for another day and another thread!

With something like this, you could almost run blissey as a secondary. THAT could get really annoying.

Id add more buffer piece. Gallade would hate you, having to flip 5 to ohko it. Other fighting decks would hate you as well. Attack, resistance, and buffer = -70 ^^
Other types would be reduced 50, thats evil!

I run Altaria with my Pory Z

^ And then you have to take into acount what's Drake's will reduce (10), so that's 80 with a Buffer, or 60 without!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back