Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Maggy/typhlo/gatr Precon Deck Full Spoiler + Scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the Meganium now! Why its a power not a body and how you can attach 2 energy - It doesn't count as the energy attachment for the turn - Its an additional thing. Its pretty good now I look at it twice.

PETM!

Well some of those are pretty neat. Nice to get a non-ex Clefable, as well. Lightness Berry isn't it just a suckier version of Balloon Berry..... which is a sucky version of Switch anyway?

I have got a news...
The half deck Totodile has not the "first edition" stamp due to a mistake factory.....
Vincent could you confirm?

You can Boost Meganium while still charging it with energy - It could make quite a good turbo attacker I think straight out with Pidgeot.

Yeah, that Meganium EX is pretty awesome. For each Meganium, attach another energy, suprise! time machine, attach another, pidgeot/elm's training method/great ball, rare candy another meganium, attach another....the possibilities are endless.

Prof Donphan said:
I have got a news...
The half deck Totodile has not the "first edition" stamp due to a mistake factory.....
Vincent could you confirm?

I have heard this news too,

I ordered 6 boxes (12 deck each, 4Gatr per box) of those decks for my league players...
and I will force them to open all Gatr deck to confirm this.
But the league is on Sunday (GMT+8) so you have to wait 2 more days :p

I'm already planning a Meganium-ex deck. I want 3 of them! I think Kingdra might be appropriate though... not sure. I'll test out a few variations, because I think Meganium-ex has so much potential, although I see a few different possibilities.

Dom Jordan said:
Well some of those are pretty neat. Nice to get a non-ex Clefable, as well. Lightness Berry isn't it just a suckier version of Balloon Berry..... which is a sucky version of Switch anyway?

Lightness Berry is a BETTER version of Balloon Berry. Notice the lack of discard! o_o It STAYS on the Pokemon!

Professor_Chris said:
Lightness Berry is a BETTER version of Balloon Berry. Notice the lack of discard! o_o It STAYS on the Pokemon!
HOLY SH*T you're right O_O

Last edited:
Hi folks,

Glade I ordered some Meganium and Feraligatr decks. The trainers in the starter decks are indeed awesome. Too bad Unown does not deal 20 to all opposing benched Pokémon like in the previous spoilers.

Dark Umbreon said:
Hi folks,

Glade I ordered some Meganium and Feraligatr decks. The trainers in the starter decks are indeed awesome. Too bad Unown does not deal 20 to all opposing benched Pokémon like in the previous spoilers.
There are 26 different Unown in the set. Its not suprising a particular one didn't make it into one of the precons. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back