Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Magic Fish

Status
Not open for further replies.

flariados

This is my counter against Gallade and Magmortar.
Pokemon: 16

4x Clamperl
4x Gorebyss GE
2x Huntail GE
3x Misdreavus
3x Mismagius

Trainers: 26

4x Celio's Network
3x Roseanna's Research
3x Steven Advice
2x Team Galactic's Mars
2x Team Galactic's Wager
1x Prof Oak's Visit
4x Lake Boundary
2x Castaway
2x Strength Charm
1x Night Maintenance
1x Warp Point

Energies: 19

6x Water
7x Psychic
3x Scramble
3x Basic Dark

Strategy is to abuse weakness along with confusion and huntail to discard special energies. You can also use gorebyss his first attack for some disruption and Mismagius for a hard-hitting attack.

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Copyright Hogenbirk Bv. :pokeball:Holland

Last edited:
I made a deck like this. The Pokemon lines are different, but the idea is the same. It's deadly vs. G&G. Honestly, I'd take out the Huntail GE because it needs Darkness Energy and that cuts down on the consistency of the deck.

Mismagius is pretty good, right? It's such an underrated Pokemon. Mismagius with a Strength Charm OHKO a full charged Gallade, Mags Lv. X, or a Blissey with 4 Energy cards, so I'd suggest adding another Strength Charm.

I haven't tried this deck vs. Mags, but i think it'll do well. In fact, I'm very happy with how the deck preforms. In fact, I'll be running it for States. :thumb:

Last edited:
My 2 cents worth using the fishing engine:

Pokemon: 16
4x Clamperl
4x Gorebyss GE
2x Huntail GE
3x Misdreavus
3x Mismagius

Trainers: 28
4x Quick ball
2 greatball
2x celio
2x Steven Advice
2x birch
3x visit
4x pokedex
4x Lake Boundary
1x Castaway
2x Strength Charm
1x Night Maintenance
1x Warp Point

Energies: 16
5x Water
5x Psychic
4x double
2x multi

I wont take out some Lake Boundary because it is vital for abusing weakness against gallade and Magmortar. I will try out the fishing engine Mob. Thanks for all the advices.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

What do you guys think of adding porygon-z in the deck? A 2-2-2 line. Porygon 2 gives more searching and porygon-z abuses weakness with his attack.

Last edited:
Max out the Multi energy. Your deck also uses no powers so why not add a Cess Crystal or two? You also have no answer to Unown G .. so add a Windstorm or two.

What do you guys think of adding porygon-z in the deck? A 2-2-2 line. Porygon 2 gives more searching and porygon-z abuses weakness with his attack.

This is the pokemon line I use in my deck.

4-4 Gorebyss
2-2 Mismagius
3-3-3 Porygon Z

I call this deck Z-pack! It's the medicine for today's metagame. :rolleyes:

Also, Mismagius eats up Blissey!

:wink:lol you and me are on one line. Vanderbilt Gard what's so bad about Unown G? Only the fact that I cant confuse the opponent?
ANd I would call it:

Download the Magic Fish!

I will post a new list soon.

Tried the deck and it lost a couple games on the league without porygon-z. It went 1-2 but the matchups were close so I hope that with porygon-z the deck will run smoother and have more firepower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back