Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Magikarp Salesman! Ash's father explained!!11

Mew

Once upon a time, Delia Ketchum was going to the market. She needed to buy some fresh fish for dinner.
She walked over to the meat counter, and standing there in front of her was a Dashingly handsome Magikarp salesman. He asked what kind of Carp she would like, and upon hearing his voice Delia swooned. They fell in love, got married, and Had Ash. The father, knowing he could not support the family on the meer income of Magikarp sales, (which were declining at the time because Barboach was becoming the popular dish) so he fled Pallet town. He now continues to trick people into buying his fish, but he still feels guilty for the terrible thing he had done, so every once in a while, he sends money home to Delia (that's why she has no job). Ash has grown up under-priviledged because of this, so that's why he's such a bad pokemon trainer.

The end... Or is it?

Last edited:
BEST STORY EVER!!!! You so should of saved this for the fan fic contest for the annversty later this month.

EDIT- I am going make my own Ash's Father Story and going to submit it for the contest.

EDIT 4/11/07- I know who the father is, my fan fic will explan it all, it will be entered in the fan fic contest at the end of this month

Last edited:
Well, I saw Marill complaining that we should all go write fanfics, so I was like whatever and I wrote one... :D

GL ft.LM!!11

EDIT: I've got another one concering Ash that I'm gonna start up, but save for the aniversary that you mentioned.
That one will be better thought out though.

Last edited:
this is why i'm so bad at pokemon!

*turns my red hat with the green check backwards* and prepares to do battle with gary.

Back