Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

magken deck needs a bit of help

Status
Not open for further replies.

emoboy666

ok so this deck is pretty consistent but things that run togekiss can sometimes outspeed me before i can get a decient set up.to stop togekiss i am thinking of adding battle frontier for a little bit of tech but it can screew over my delcatty's energy draw.i use the pk blazekien for the firestarter power and i tech in 1 ge one incase i start with torchic or if i just need him.the energy draw fire stater combo works good for an extra energy and draw power.so if you have anything changes that would make this deck better please tell me.so heres the list

pokemon:21
3-3-1 mag
2-2 delcatty
2-1-3 blaze
4 pachi

trainers and supporters:20
3 rare candy
4 celios
4 tv reporter
1 p ball
2 night m
1 rowan
2 warp point
1 scott
2 battle frontier
2 rosanes research
2 stones project

energy:15
15 fire

As most will tell you, and I will do the same, BMC (Blaziken, Magmortar, Clayol) is much superior when compared to the older version of Magmortar decks that are played with Delcatty.

So a Pokemon list like this:
4-2-2-2 Blaziken PK/GE
3-3-1 Magmortar
2-2 Claydol
4 Pachirisu
would work better and more consistently, while at the same time giving you extra bench hitting ability.

I suggest playing something else, because in 2 weeks(BRs), Magmortar will fall from a long reign of
destruction.
On 9/1/08, GG will have it's Death Day Party.
Typhlosion is better, discarding DRE and Scramble.
Nice deck tho.
:D

yeah i was think of maybe trying empoleon again.yeah i'm gonna trade most of this while i still can.what would you suggest switching to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back