4 Level MAX
2 Premier Ball
2 Night Maintenace
2 Felicity’s Drawing
2 Warp Point
2 Rare Candy
2 Stark Mountain
=24

The strategy is simple enough: Discard and burn with Magmortar Lv. X and support it with Heatran Lv. X. Typhlosion is mostly for getting back the energies discarded when a Magmortar dies, as I would have run out of energies very fast without it.

I mostly need help to include Dialga G Lv. X (or maybe Manectric?) in the deck, as I am very afraid of Ampharos.

Last edited:
here's what i would do

-1 cyndaquil
-1 quilava
-1 typholosion

+2 dialga g
+1 dialga g x
No, I _really_ need to get up Typhlosion pretty fast. Also, Dialga G should only be a 1-1 line that i could use against decks were pretty much everything relys on bodies. Against other decks, Dialga G would only turn off my own (pretty important) bodies.

In all honesty... Mortar works best alone...

try running a line that looks more like this.
4 Magmar
3 Mortar SW
1 Mortal Lvx

1 Rayquazza LA
1 Azelf (Time Walk)

2-2 Claydol GE

2-1 Heatran LvX

2-1 Uxie LvX

You will knowtice huge consistancy gains with Uxie early game... Although Mortar should always be considerd a "players" deck... You will never run into a game were you can just set up and go through the motions.... Every turn you will make will decide the game for you 4 or 5 turns down the road.

Why would you want Dialga G Lv.X? It turns off Magmortar's healing pokebody, Heatran Lv.X's burn pokebody, and is yet another clunky Lv.X that you probably won't be able to get out.

4-3/1 Magmortar, drop the Typhlosion line for Rayquaza and more switches, draw and search.

-1 Magmortar Lv.X
-2-1-2 Typhlosion
-2 Rare Candy

+1 Magmar
+1 Magmortar
+1 Luxury Bal
+1 Bebe's
+1 Uxie
+2 Switch
+1 Stark

Status
Not open for further replies.