2x Castaway
1x Copycat
2x Buffer Piece
2x Night Maintenance
1x TSD
1x Crystal Beach
1x Battle Frontier

STRATEGY:
Pachi that l'il pirate is your starter and you need Magmar and Baltoys (Depending on your opponent's set up,your set up and any other basics on your bench). After that, Magmortar comes into play and wreaks havoc sniping and lots of damage to the def. Pokemon. " Claydols gives you massive card control as you can keep re-cycling cards and finding he ones that you need. In the late game you hopefully have plenty of Set up Magmortars and can sweep your opponent!!

Last edited:
hmmm.......well..........I don't know...... I think that this deck would be better with like a uh.... um...... mabye blaziken or somethin'.

The pokemon lines should be

4-3-1 Magmortar
3 Pachi
2-2 claydol

And the energy be

3 Dre
2 scramble
10 fire

And the rest trainers.

Play Magmortar without Scrambles. Play Crystal Beach. It annoys G&G. Furthermore play 4 Stevens because of Claydol. This combo is great. Then add more normal trainers. Besides you should take out the Strenght Charms and add in Plus power

Play Magmortar without Scrambles. Play Crystal Beach. It annoys G&G. Furthermore play 4 Stevens because of Claydol. This combo is great. Then add more normal trainers. Besides you should take out the Strenght Charms and add in Plus power

crystal beach would be good.

The pokemon lines should be

4-3-1 Magmortar
3 Pachi
2-2 claydol

And the energy be

3 Dre
2 scramble
10 fire

And the rest trainers.

Wrong. The pokemon should be
3-3-1 magmortar
4 pachi
2-2 claydol.

You could go with 3 pachi but you want that turn 1. lower the magmar, theres only 3 magmortar anyway. and tech in mew star for mirror matches.

Thanks for all you're advice.

I'll keep the Magmar count at four because if one is prized then I may be able only to get two out. I'll keep strenght charms instead of Plus Power because I can use Castaway to get it. I'm upping scrambles because when pachi dies, a quick 60 from Mags is really good. I don't like DRE's in this deck because they're useless on turn 1 as I can't atach it to paci or Magmars.

add in Battle Frontier other than Crystal beach for delcatty and add in BufferPiece IMO over strenth charm it makes maggy seem untouchable

I love this deck.
Since you're not playing DRE at all, find a way to up the crystal beach count to 3. (It will make the GG match more winable).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back