Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Magmortar sw + Blissey= Good??

jonnj

I bulid a deck with this two. It work very good for me.
I havent played it in a tournment yet, but i am maybe going to play it on Saturday on a CC. Both have high HP and it is diificult for your opponent to draw prizes. Both can win on T2.

What do you guys think about the deck??

I bulid a deck with this two. It work very good for me.
I havent played it in a tournment yet, but i am maybe going to play it on Saturday on a CC. Both have high HP and it is diificult for your opponent to draw prizes. Both can win on T2.

What do you guys think about the deck??

Hmm... Sounds okay to me but I hope you don't use it if you remember :tongue:
Btw: Didn't you have so much homework to do?

I got 3rd place with it at a CC with 1st place being Ryne Morgan (in T50 in world) and 2nd and all my losses being Keaton Gill (Spoinkmaster) both playing Gallade.

Well, they both need a lot of nrg and have high retreat. I think there's better comboes available.

It's not rly that good. The only reasone you would ever win anything is that Blissy is amazeing with anything. Just play G&G if you want to win.

BTW if there is a lot of Magmortor in your area give Hurricane a try.

Good luck.

They both need alot of Energy to do decent damage. You could use Magmortar's Fireball Bazouka to do 40 to the Defending and 20 to two Benched for 3 Energy, or Flame Bluster for 4 and discard 2 and he can't attack next turn for 100 to any Pokemon on your opponent's side of the field if you have the Lv.X version, but both of their best attacks need alot of Energy. And Blissey works best when Energy is in the discard. I think that Banette is the best combo with Blissey (if only because I play it) because Banette swarms while Blissey powers up (you can see my Banbliss deck on Deck Help for a list). As for Magmortar, I don't know what works best with it. But I just can't see Blissey and Magmortar do good together. It would need alot of Energy to make it work. They both have high Retreat Costs. Sorry,but I don't think it will work.

Back