Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Magmorter FTW in AZ!!!

piñata

Ok.

So I live in AZ and my teamate Mrdraz07 comes down from Tuscon to go to the first 2BR on the same day and we represent the East:tongue:.

He stays at my house till Sunday so we help each other out with our lists. At 1 he ends up playing t1 Kabutops and i play Magmorter/Absol.

We get there and we are running late we fill out our decklists and see another team member (Piggy) who was playing :nonono:torrtera:nonono:. We barely make it and then Round 1 starts!

Round 1: Megan C. w/ GG and Gardi EX

I wasn't to worried about this match just because absol/Cessation will wreck, but i have the worst start possible and she has T2 Furret and gets Gardi EX out and starts to take prizes left and right. Next thing you know i am down 6-3 prizes and then i get mag x w/ 2 scrambles and come back right before time is called. Flame Buster to Gardi EX FTW.:thumb:
1-0

Round 2: Anthony W. w/ Empoleon and Delcatty

I kinda felt like it was unfair with me playing against the weakness when i forgot to run FF. I started with magmar and was like Noooooo. I do 20. He evoles his piplup with Phione and passes. I evolve to morter and attach enrgy and wager. i win the wager attach cess and knock out. Draws and lays down piplup and 3 skitty w/ no cards left in hand. GG
2-0

Lunch: Ken w/ Pizza FTW

We win East vs. West and PTO buys us pizza even though it was Dominos:frown:
Pizza-0

Round 3: Chris O. w/ Rockband

I was excited, Weakness FTW. T1 Absol w/ Cess. GG
3-0

Round 4: Robert T. w/ BananaBoat

Really Hard match. Pachi to get rid of cess and Garydos for weakness. He starts likee a Yugioh player and just starts the top decks. I endd up coming back from 6-2 prizes by sniping his pachi and cess lock. GG
4-0 WHOOOO

Top 4 looks like:
Magsol
Leafeon/Blissey
BananaBoat
Skittles

Semi's: Rico M. w/Skittles

Game 1: It was a blur. Someone went rare candy to togekiss with 5 energy to ho-oh.
0-1 first loss:frown::frown:

Game 2: Oppisite of Game 1. I wreck his hand with absol and Torrid wave FTW on ho-oh.
1-1

Game 3: He starts with Pachi and i start with magmar. I go first and cyclone the pachi for the ho-oh. He cant recover. GG
2-1

Finals: Robert T. W/ BananaBoat

Game 1: I have the game locked then the Judge found a cyclone energy on the floor. GAMELOSS!:mad::mad::mad:
0-1

Game 2: I was really mad cuz of the gameloss but i kept playing and got rid of his hand and repeated cess lock and he couldn't come back.
1-1

Game 3: Same as 2, but I knocked out A FULL GARYDOS with a mag x w/ 3 fire and scramble.
2-1

YAY!! I win 8 packs and another victory medal with Magsol!

Props:
Greatest Yugioh mat, Ever
Magsol
KEN for being sooo nice!
Mitch for telling me to put in cyclone energy!
Wager
Robert for being really funny

Slops:
Dominos
Robert for almost dying
Gameloss:mad:
For the rest of Team Chobo doing bad
Not knowing who won in the West (Trish):lol:

Last edited:
I thought it was cool to see someone playing Mag(always loved it but i failed with it.) and you deserved it, seriously. LOL, just stop poking meeeeeeee and everything will be better. I still remember, I almost threw up during our last match when I started coughing all crazy. And you were all scared of playing me, haha, I knew you'd win. Dumb Cess, lol.

Free pizza and it goes in the 'slops' catagory :(
I know everyone else appreciated it.

I called Ken/Cathy with the winners on the West side when we were done (which was before the East side finished) AND i sent out a blast email of all the winners that night.

You were lucky I was so upset, otherwise Ken wouldn't have let us in without the loss. I HATE that stupid Fossil deck now! I probably would have done a lot better with that other deck.

@Rocky500: Poke poke poke :lol:

Back