Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

MagneRock Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajhawk

Hey all,

I finally got the cards I need to run a Magnezone deck. I'm going to post my list then ask for some help.

Pokemon 19
1 Azelf LA
4-4-3-1 Magnezone Prime / Magnezone SF
2 Regirock LA
4 Spiritomb AR

T/S/S 23
2 Bebe's Search
1 Broken Time-Space
4 Engineer's Adjustment
2 Expert Belt
4 Judge
1 Luxury Ball
1 Palmer's Contribution
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Sunyshore City Gym
3 Twins

Energy 18
7 Fighting
7 Lightning
2 Warp Energy
2 Rescue Energy

Here is the deal. I really want to tech in a 1-1-1 Machamp SF line. Right now, the deck is so tight on energy that it stalls every now and then. The problem taking out Pokemon with more than 110 HP often requires to LZ three energy until I can attach an Expert Belt. If I could get a Machamp SF set up, the energy situation becomes much more advantageous. The other benefit to having Machamp SF, is a built in Umbreon counter. All of my Pokemon in the current list have Powers; so, the opponent could drop an Umbreon after I'm set up and wall off my whole deck.

I could possibly drop one Magneton and run a 4-3-3-1 line, but that can damage your recovery if the Magnezone that is KO'd does not have a Magneton under it.

The other cards that could possibly be dropped would be:
-Rescue energy
-Palmer's
-one Twins
-one Engineer's Adjustment
-one Judge

Let me know what you think

It looks pretty good but if you're going to run any type of stadium you should have at LEAST 2 so i would think about taking out that BTS.

It looks pretty good but if you're going to run any type of stadium you should have at LEAST 2 so i would think about taking out that BTS.

Thanks.

I know that two BTS would be better, but I only have one. That is why I have the three twins. This also draws through the deck quickly so getting the one BTS out is not extremely tough.

What does everyone think about the 1-1-1 Machamp SF?

Thanks.

I know that two BTS would be better, but I only have one. That is why I have the three twins. This also draws through the deck quickly so getting the one BTS out is not extremely tough.

What does everyone think about the 1-1-1 Machamp SF?

I run 2 Sunyshore, 1 BTS. Augmented with 3 Spiritomb and 3 Rare Candy, it works rather well. You don't need Twins, the deck draws too fast for it.

Machamp entirely depends on your local meta. I prefer Blissey PL.

I actually cut down to a 3-2-3 Magnezone line. So far, I haven't suffered in any way for doing so. Here's what I'm running, maybe it could give you some ideas.

1 Azelf LA
1 Relicanth SV (Uncommon)
1 Skintank G
1 Smeargle UD
1 Unown Q MD
1 Uxie LA
2 Regirock LA
3 Spiritomb AR
1-1 Blissey PL
3-2-2/1 Magnezone (SF # 66, SF # 42, Prime, SF #6)

1 Luxury Ball
2 Expert Belt
3 Rare Candy
1 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Bebe's Search
3 Pokemon Collector
3 Engineer's Adjustments
3 Judge
1 Broken Time-Space
2 Sunyshore City Gym

9 Fighting Energy
6 Lightning Energy