Rare candy x2
Leftovers x2
Amulet coin x1
TS1 x1

Energys 18
metal basic x14
Metal special x4

Tournament is in 2 days please help

I would repace your GE Dailga with a MD Dailga. It's a bit better and lets you draw 6 cards. You should minimize your buck's training to 2 and add in another Team Galactics Mars. I don't like Oak's visit that much Try Team Galactic's Wager. One card thats really pulled through for me is Manectric MT.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Sorry Dailga's attack lets you draw cards until you have 6 in your hand. oops And I don't see how you use Heatran you've got no fire eneregy. Good use of Pachirisu, also try Snowpoint Temple it gives all un-evolved pokemon +20 hp. and Call Energy, It costs an attack though, Good luck, Dude!

Last edited:
Your line up is weird. if you're gonna do it you need to run 2-1-2 of metagross and magnezone and i don't see why you need skarmory so you can take those out maybe. heatran's not doing much either. you could probably get away with running 4-2-4 of magnezone

Oh no the heatran isnt fire its the other heatran in that set... And the skarmory is the card i ussually start out with and it helps me prevent my opponent from setting up its won me a lot of games thats why my deck is 13-2

Still, Heatran and skarmory could be replaced with much better cards. if you use skarmory as a starter, Sableye SF, Chatot MD and more Pachirisu GE are a lot better, because, although they don't stall, they can help you get your Magnezone. Also, Metagross LA isn't really that great, so you probably want to switch them with more magnezone. you probably don't need the Amulet coin, Felicity's drawing or leftovers. the energy switch, energy restore and PP are also useless here. switch all those out and put in more useful ones like Roseanne's, more cynthia's and some POV.
See u @ CC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back