Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Magnitude 6.9 Earthquake strikes southern California

page not found. and, usgs revised the magnitude once again to 7.2.

i've been down here in so cal for nearly 25 years, and that was easily the worst quake i've been in. my husband and i were downstairs at our computers, and i noticed the first shakes and said 'earthquake'...but it kept going, and going, and going o_O.

that's when i grabbed the dog and moved to the hallway...then WHAM, the *big* shake hit. my husband went 'WHOA' and was ready to go out the sliding door to the backyard...but amazingly our dog did nothing (as usual, when quakes hit. we say that if/when she DOES freak out, we're doomed :p )...she was just 'o hai, ur holding meh why?' :lol:

no damage that we've found, though my younger son said several of his model cars rolled off his shelves and desk. i've felt several of the bigger aftershocks, like the 5.1s at ~4:15 and 6:35 this morning...

'mom

Last edited:
Up around the Northridge area, it felt like a smooth, rolling sensation (as opposed to violent, jerky motions).
I did notice that it seemed to last around 20-30 seconds though.

I was playing pokemon at my league when it happened.

Felt dizzy, very dizzy, oh SHOOT
EARTHQUAKE

then the power went out

A couple of my friends and I were standing in a parking lot in Orange waiting for someone when it happened. Strangely enough none of us felt it. :lol: And nothing in my appartment had fallen over or moved either. :confused:

I was at my friend's house in Northridge making choices on what decks were going to run for regionals when while testing jumpluff and I was about to win we heard on the news there was an earthquake and we left the battle and started wondering why we didn't feel it

Back