Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Manly pokeman doing manly things

Lehuere

Our hero found himself ducking in a bush wielding a pokeball breathing heavily into his own jacket. The mere sight of a pokemon always set him on the edge but this was different. He looked into the pidgeys eyes. The pidgey looked at him. The pidgey knew that the look in his eyes was not one of love or longing, but one of thirst and hunger. A thirst for blood.

Everything went white.

All of the sudden reality rushed back to the pidgey in a cruel sickening flash of color and noise as the pokeball released it back into the fresh air. He could feel the humans breath on the back of his neck. The pidgey knew his fate had been sealed so he dealt with it the best he could. This was the first time he got a look at his captor. such a divine creature is the first thing that popped into his head but, the second thing that popped was at this figures manliness. words in the normal human vocabulary couldn't even describe how much man was packaged inot this being. The pidgey could feel its self on the verge of tears of joy at being caught by such a beautiful being. Runthak the barbarian himself was standing in front of the pidgey. It was an honor... no a blessing to be serving under the manliest being alive.

to be continued next week

No offense, but I can't tell whether I should take this seriously or not... If I should, there are some errors that I'll point out. If not, well, I have college work that would be better suited for that time.

Back