Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Map of (most) Leagues in the UK

NoPoke

A bit of a work in progress but here is a map of Leagues in the UK.

Note not all leagues my be present: I expect we have a few sleepers.

If you know of any errors then please post them here

==============

I would recommend contacting the league owner before travelling.

Last edited:
Wow! Well done NoPoke! This map is really great, I've found atleast 2 more leagues near me that I didn't know about. Looking at just this map, which probably doesn't have all the leagues on anyway, it is really amazing to see how many there are. :D

Donez

Coooool... Pokemon is reaching out across the nation. Wouldn't it be great to get a few more Leagues up and running in those areas which look a little barren... come on guys, I started Leeds 18 months ago and it's really not that difficult or time consuming... great fund and you find loads of new people to play against!!!

Jaedon

I think there may be a sleeper in Harlow and maybe in Peterborough too. Not sure why Hull hasn't resurfaced.

Bit of a catch 22 some of this.

There's actually one near Edinburgh? :D
Any known players from there? as I might visit somewhere in september.

I am going to repeat my warning.

Contact the league owner before travelling. The Dunbar league has a very low turnout.

Well if i was to say anything i would like to say Thank You Ian you must have taken some time to put that together ... i am pretty sure everybody is pretty amazed by it :)

The location for Blackpool Card Game is out of date.
The correct address is :-
Marton Methodist
Midgeland Road
On Google maps the location is :-
53.791928,-3.016423

Thanks,

I've moved the pin to where the Royal Mail claims FY4 5HL is, though this does not seem to match the long and lat that you gave still it has to be closer than it was.

Now that I've returned from holiday I'm going to work on finding a location for one in the Newcastle area.

I'll keep people updated.

A major gap between NE London and Norwich,Norfolk....

Most of my family lives in Woodbridge, near Ipswich,Suffolk

Dunstable is now visible.

Plymouth may have a league. (anyone here know about Antics?)

Peterborough ought to have a league. Oxford could do with one, Hull: what ever hapened to the players in Hull. Gillatt Games in Essex is apparently running pokemon.

All hope for Upminster seems lost.

Chimera are expanding.

I have my doubts about Dunbar.

Dunbar has some sort of irregular card activity but unfortunately not a functioning league. RIP Dunbar. Static Games in Glasgow isn't able to offer a league all year so I've taken it off teh map too.

Sheffield (Patriot Games) should be joining in soon.

Are there any players left in Hull?

Yeovil seems very quiet. Is anything happening at Witch Engine?

Last edited:
Good news

GOOD NEWS

Materials for the Rival season are now in the UK. Uxie and Snorlax should be available at a league near you soon.

However my map is a bit of a mess: several leagues have yet to place orders for materials, some have not bothered to report and so have gone inactive. The picture the map paints is somewhat optimistic :(

Back