Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

March birthday wishes thread...

SD PokeMom

Mod Supervisor
Staff member

Here's the place to post all birthdays for the month of March, and birthday wishes. The birthday thread will be stickied to the top of the forum for the month, then a new one will be started for the next month and the old one unstickied. This should be a little neater than having several HB threads going at once.

'mom :)

Happy BIRTH (is that okay?) to my little brother, Ryan and Pokemon Colosseum. (same due date how amusing if any of you are wondering its March 24th)

Happy 7th birthday to my son Bradley this coming Monday, March 15th!!!

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag - my Father-in-law's birthday was last Saturday, March 6th. :D

:):):)happy Birthday Blizzard:):):)

Have Fun In Cali And Dont Spend All Ur Moola!! Ya Need It For Nationals And Worlds!!

All Of Us At The **Gamemaster Games League**and The **GamersEdge League** Wish You A Very Happy Happy Birthday :)

Last edited:
[edit]

My birthday, March 22, 2004 turned 15.

[seena: If you want to stay on this board, don't do things like this. One more and you'll be banned-pop]

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to wish Chris a happy March Birthday..

He attended the Federal Way CC last weekend...

He got up. we sand Happy Birthday and he was given one of the new Pokemon Ex Value Packs..

Happy B day Chris!!!!!!

BTW I would like to wish a happy belated Birthday and a wish of continued recovery to my friend John Spurlock aka Lugias_Realm I consider myself lucky that he is my GL and also a Birthday wish to his son Wes the best damn pokemon player I've ever had the good fortune to play against
BLiZ

BLiZzArD said:
BTW I would like to wish a happy belated Birthday and a wish of continued recovery to my friend John Spurlock aka Lugias_Realm I consider myself lucky that he is my GL and also a Birthday wish to his son Wes the best damn pokemon player I've ever had the good fortune to play against
BLiZ
Thanks Dude. Greatly appreciated. At a time when life really sucks again following yet another Surgery your message really hits the spot, see ya Saturday and I'll try and take it easy on the drugs(aka, pain killers)
Nice message concerning Wes, you too were made to play!!!

:):):)Happy belated birthday JOHN AND WES :):):)

holy cow....cant believe i missed em. (hanging her head in shame)

..Lugias Realm and the protege Wes.!!!

with all you have been going thru and running around to top it off! I hope you had some fun inbetween!
We all at GAMERSEDGE AND GAMEMASTER GAMES WISH YOU BOTH AVERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

(sorry i missed it...you know whats been going on tho)

Wow all this Gushyness just wants to make a grown man Cry. Having said that though I do appreciate the thoughts and well concerns(most be the Drugs talking?)
I can not imagine a better Gym to be associated with. Our players although not huge in numbers compared to others, by far as what I consider to be very talented and top notch teer 1 players. I think that on any given day it would be a blast and a honor to match up my Top 5 players against any 5 players from another Gym, not trying to brag or anything but I am pretty sure of what the outcome would be...
When team play rolls around all I can say is be prepared!!! I have players already pairing themselves together and decks are already thought out :D

Back