Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mari Kart Wii Tourney: CANCELLED, PLEASE LOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

blitz101

I dont know how many people on the gym actually have Mario kart but since there isn't a Mario Kart Wii tourney active I decided to make one.

Now, how many people per race will depend on how many people join. So post your FC and name below so I can sign you up.

If lag becomes a serious issue I will have to cancel, hopefully we'll have a lag-free tourney.

I'm looking for at least 16 spots, more if possible.

1. blitz101 (name: Blitz, FC: 5370-0982-4758)
3. DragonairMaster8 (FC later)
4. JUAN MORALES (FC later)
5. Brawler1624 (FC later)
6. CHOMPY (name: Ricky, FC: 4081-5989-7891)
7. metricus: 4725-7654-4222
8. Po-Po-Pocchama (name: Kirby, FC: 1032-1646-7416)

Last edited:
eh, I'll play for fun. Not the best karter, and I never even bothered to unlock all the characters....lol

I'll post my friend code later

I PWN at this! I'm in. I'll put my FC up when I get back online!

alright, registration closed

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

pairings will go up after all friend codes are up

Last edited:
I'm afraid I'll have to cancel, after finishing visiting family and returning home, I found that my router is too far, and lite speed isn't enough for MK Wii. I can't even conect to the server, never mind race.

Sorry guys, we tried our best but it doesn't seem like we can get this tournament started. There just isn't enough people with MKWII, and with school around the corner this wouldn't really go anywhere, maybe one day we can have an MK tourney but for the time being I'm canceling, hope you understand, and thanks for your efforts for trying to keep this alive.

Please Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back