Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mario Kart DS now avaliable!

Poliwag92

After waiting nearly 1 year after the release of DS, Mario Kart DS is now out!

Maybe we should make a sign up sheet of Wi-Fi people to play and make leagues and tournaments!?!

And no, i am not talking about Delta Species.....

Last edited:
It's not really that easy to make Freind match ups.

Both players (or all 3 or 4) need to exchange 12 digit Friend codes first, then you have to make sure the specific people you want to play are either the only one one your list or the only people online that are on your list and they are waiting on a friend match too.

Otherwise, the service just atomaticly matches up 4 people (or as many as it can find before timing out) and there is nothing you can do about it.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why Nintendo won't let you give out friend codes on their website, but if we can do it here sure I'll give you mine when I get Mario Kart tomorrow.

But GreatFox is right about that downside, so you should make notes of everyone and their friend codes so you can have everyone deleted except the ones you want to play.

Getting it tomorrow (today?). Post friendID when I get it.

Nintendo won't let you give out friend codes on their site because they're trying to make the game as friendly to five-year-olds as possible.

well... it took a little longer than i thought; but the Mario Kart Wi-Fi Servers are already having problems. As its expected, so many Karters are hitting the servers I'm actually surprise than not completely down.

I can't press the A button at exactly the right time to get a boost at the beginning of the race. Can someone tell me at exactly which moment you have to press A?

BTW GreatFox, what error message are you getting?

http://www.nintendowifi.com/customersupport/troubleshoot.do?error=52000&x=0&y=0

The DHCP Settings on your Wi-Fi router are set wrong. Click above for help.

You can always go to the Nintendo Wi-Fi site @ http://www.nintendowifi.com/consumerservice/techSupport.do and enter any error code you get there for an explaination and help resolving it.

Its amazing how simple it is to get the DS connected... it took me a while cause I kept putting the wrong settings on my AirPort Express router. So used to only having to worry about geting my PowerBook connected, it was the first time I had to make PC compatible settings on it.

Its so great pwning newbs online... lol

Thanks GreatFox it's fixed! How do you view your win-loss record? Also, what counts as a win and a loss? Does only 1st place count as a win? And 2nd through 4th place counts as a loss?

Last edited:
I was playing a little last night (and on the way to work today) - the game is pretty cool.

My home connection to WFC didn't work right away - I kept getting an error, and the WFC site kept telling me it was my firewall. A couple of hours later, I tried it again and it worked. I'm guessing their servers are a little tired. :)

I'm so jealous of you Jimmer, lol

I reserved my game, but Im not able to pick it up, seeing as how I have a busy schedule at my school and won't be able to go home for the weekend. I stuck having to wait till saturday arrives, but I can't wait. I'm not sure how the home connection will work, but I hope I will be able to figure it out. Well, got to go, registration for classes starts in 2 mins.....

CMT​

Tried out WiFi at McDonalds durring lunch... to test it out. lol

Guess since I already had the first slot set up for home I had to set the second for McDonald's.

So much fun.

Alex bought it today, which means in a few days, when he's bored with it, it'll come into my possession, aww tite.

Back