Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mario Kart DS Tournament

Roselia1900

hey everybody im here to post you a tournament of mario kart and we will have a single elimination tournament and this will be a fun one and heres what you need to join. You need to give your friend code and thats it. Look at what the other people replied for the friend code and register it to your game. It will be a 32 player tournament. Also go to friends not regional, worldwide, or rivals because then you guys would never play each other. To contact other peoples you need to give your AIM name but if you dont have one you can PM other people. HAVE FUN but im not joining so i will be head judge

ok... so this means it will only be 3 rounds?

32 players/ 4 player matches = 8 Pods

1st place contimues onto next match

top 8 coninue to round 2

then top 2 continue to final round

Also, your only allowed 32 friends on your roster, so make sure you copy all you other friend's codes cuase you'll have to delete them.

When Exactly will this tournament be held, and how can you head judge if you don't really have any physical control over it?

I think he just means posting brackets etc. But it's hard to judge because 2 people from the same race could say "I won" and there wouldn't any proof of wich person won. Even 1 person could say it only and still be lying. The other racers would have to post also to say who won and if each person says they won, then we have a problem. You better hope everybody is honest!:thumb:

Anyways, I might join once I get a wireless router.

32 ppl, top 2 from each game move on, 16 people left
Top 2 from there, 8 people left
Top 2 from there, 4 left
Then best 2 out of 3 for finals
That seems good (even though long)

Ancient Pokemon Trainer said:
Just erase your other ones after copying them down on a piece of paper. After the tourny is over put them back on.
I've posted a better alternative then a half an hour of pointless labour.

GreatFox said:
When Exactly will this tournament be held
as geatfox posted, when will this be held????

I'm in...but I'll be playing mostly out of mcDonalds :wink: since I dont have DSL yet...here's my code:

friend code:

nickname:
FPS doug

laters

Charizard_Breeder

Kyfogre22 said:
I don't have 31 slots on my friends list; I think we should only add the people who we'd be playing.
good point!! and very good idea...we could do 8 pods of 4...so whoevers in charge of this, make out the brakets, set a date and time: for 1st round, etc, etc, etc...so that most of us that dont have DSL yet or a ROUTER, could make way to Mickey D's that supports the connections!!!

so chop CHOP - LOL

:biggrin:

~Breeder

ok this sounds like fun im in.i dont have a wireless router.so i will have to play from a wi fi conection hot spot buts that ok with me.(does anyone know where one is in las vegas or henderson?!?!?!)

I do think we should do 16 not 32 people cuz that will take such a long time to get all those people in there :frown:

I'll be at McDonalds later on tonight and will be playing in the Worldwide circuit!! look for me around 7/8 pm PST!!!

laters

~Breeder aka FPS doug (mario kart DS)

Back