Hulk
Wolverine
Iron Man

Capcom
Ryu
Morrigan
Chris Redfield (RE5)

Oh hey there, video!

I'll only find it ironic if this DOESN'T show up in the arcades of Disney World/Disneyland

i remember the good ol $500 tournaments we used to have and i used to occasionally win. :)

good stuff.

anyway. im a DIE HARD fan of this game..... have both ps2 and xbox, and xbox 360 versions including the original arcade sticks.

have SF4 arcade stick for ps3 and 360.

i LOVE capcom nething. :)

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2010/apr/20/new-marvel-vs-capcom-3-details-official-artwork/

• The game is set for a spring 2011 release date on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.

• Right now the development team is looking at having about 30 characters — or so — in the roster.

• Seth Killian said that fans can expect "a healthy dose of new blood" when it comes to fighter selection.

• It's a 3-on-3 tag team fighting game, players build their own squads and uses Assists as well. Very similar to MvC2.

• The title uses an advanced version of Capcom's MT Framework, which powered Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2.

• MvC3 has aerial combos, hyper combos and other original gameplay systems.

• The game is officially titled Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds.

• The goal is to get 100 pieces of music in the game, that includes old favorites, new tracks and remixes. The 'Take You For A Ride' song won't be returning, at least, it's not planned right now.

• There are no plans for an arcade, PC or Wii version.

• The team behind this wants this game to have a strong storyline.

• Development started on MvC3 in the summer of 2008.

http://g4tv.com/videos/45446/Talkabouts-Marvel-vs-Capcom-3-Fate-of-Two-Worlds/

• The game is set for a spring 2011 release date on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Fine by me. Getting a 360 this summer

• The goal is to get 100 pieces of music in the game, that includes old favorites, new tracks and remixes. The 'Take You For A Ride' song won't be returning, at least, it's not planned right now.
Meaning it's probably going to return -.-

For the love of god, just make it an easter egg

• There are no plans for an arcade, PC or Wii version.
Not surprised about the No Wii and No PC part (Wii has TvC. It'll live), but No Arcade?

yea the no arcade thing surprised me as well. i dont think they saw the initial figures they wanted to with SF4 cabinets.

no pc part is because capcom was wrecked by horrible profits / pirating with SF4 too.

Back