Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Massillon Ohio, Pokemon League REVISITED

Naki Feralkin

Hey guys, since the other one is a long way down and I really don't like to bump things unless its absolutely needed, I'd like to say that we still have league going on in the Massillon/Canton/Akron area of Ohio. This does not conflict with either of AJ's leagues in Norton or Green, so come on down if you have some time!

Location information:

The Keep Games and Hobbies
3351 Lincoln Way East
Massillon, Ohio 44646
330-236-4948

League Owner:
Jennifer Fechheimer

League Leaders:
AJ Schumacher (Dreamchaser AJ)
Stephen McGaffney (Naki Feralkin)
Heather Henry (Secretsof2113)
Joseph Paul

League Time: Thursdays 5-9 PM (Sometimes we'll run over if we're feeling bored and just want to keep playing, so feel free to stick around after if you want!)

We've been running release tournaments upon the release of new sets in Sealed format since the release of Great Encounters, as well as some occasional free and fun tournaments for very cool prizes! We've run a bunch of different things, such as unlimited constructed, Constructed no rare, constructed HP-on, and the occasional Rochester or Sealed events. We're always looking for new players in the 330 area district, so if you're a parent who has a kid interested in the game, or may even be interested yourself, come on down!

As AJ is a much busier man of late due to work and usually runs Cuyahoga Falls on Thursday nights, direct any location questions to me, Naki Feralkin in a PM or e-mail me at [email protected]. I'm quite good with directions and can get you to our store from pretty much almost anywhere in northeast ohio.

Hope to see you down here!

Stephen McGaffney
League Leader - Massillon Ohio
Founding Member - Team 330

Last edited:
Back