Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Match Report - Albuquerque, NM 6-6-09

Tyerva

Today was awesome!
Many thanks to Misty who was able to get Noble for the location.
And of course Many Thanks to Trish for running an awesome tournament!

This is my match report, I do them sometimes XD
And I Figured why not.

Juniors: 7 Players
Seniors: 5 Players
Masters: 24-25?
(That was the first announcement; new comers came, so I don't know the number after that.)

So First Off.

I run a Garulade Deck, with Mewtwo.

First Match: I lost, to a Beedrill deck. The basic idea, Broken Time Space, with the Flutter Wings.
And then the 30x Damage for every Beedrill on your side. Well that was an instant win for him. XD I couldn't get anything out.

Second Match: I won, I had a feeling I would. Other then the Dialga G Lv. X. I was able to just bring Mewtwo up and win. It took much longer then it should've. My opponent was really slow. It was fun nonetheless, he was nice about it. And I didn't mind. XD
It was a basic G Deck, Just kind of messy.
With Stunktank, and Toxicroak as the main ones other then the Dialga G.

Third Match: Won As well. Rudy. (Sorry dude)
He played a Rampardos deck. but I had my Mewtwo out, which had 90 HP.
So it was able to hold up till I was able to get a Gallade out.
But we both had many issues of energies.
It was a tight match, but in the end I won with my Bringdown.

Fourth Match: I lost. Ugh! It was such a close match! It was surprising!
I've never had such a close, back and forth match. Of course it was a Gardevoir Deck, with Palkia Lv. X, Dusknoir (For the Dark Palm) Which he used to put back my Gardevoir X. v.v; that annoyed me. And if that didn't happen I would've won.
He had Weivile (Sorry about the misspelling) of course that's for the energy and special dark.
It was a close match, down to one prize each. But he managed to pull it off in the end.

Fifth Match: The last match (For a battle roads the amount of people was surprising)
Honestly; I don't know how this guy had a 2-2 win loss record.
His deck was all over the place,
it was an easy win...
But I feel really bad about it.
Cause he had no chance...
It was a water deck, and looked like it ran on Gyarados.
But the thing is, he didn't have the chance to get the Water energy's and others needed.
I got a Gallade out, and got the three energy on him on round three, after that, the match was mine.
So Sorry for the guy I battled...
Hope to see ya tomorrow!

Well, I got 10th place.
My friend; this was his first Pokemon Tournament, got 12th; which I think is awesome.
He had a fun time, which is nice.

Well erm,
See you guys tomorrow if you go!!
-Felicity

Back