Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Matt Tries for his 3rd Win

Tommy's Back

Disclaimer: The amount of graphic violence in this report is potentially fatal to anyone who reads it, the ones who witnessed it first hand were also almost claimed by it

You've Been Warned

Let me start by saying that i won 2 cities already and was too lazy to right a report because i didn't feel like it. I feel this one is worth it JUST for the last game of the day.

I wanted to die i was so tired, i was running off of 2 hours of sleep, so i filled out 2 decksheets and decided to go with Flariados with the help of advice from Bobby + Elissa, Here i come greenville Sc

Round 1 Some Kid With Flariados

I didn't know what to expect until we flipped over our actives, ironically he was in the junior age division so i was able to outdo this kid pretty quickly, eventually it was pointless to continue the game but he kept dropping his great balls and doing call for family. I ended up winning 6-0, I felt soooo bad but the kid ended up winning anyway so bleh

1-0

Round 2 Elissa Hill *Metanite*

WHY OH WHY DO I HAVE TO PLAY ELISSA!?!? Its ridiculous but i have to play against her, i didn't really know what to expect in this match becasue i hadn't tested it before, and unfortunately for me i started with my tech holon's voltorb =(. I ended up winning though using aggro flareons

I still love you =(

2-0

Round 3 Curran Hill *Banette (Im Soooo Flattered)*

ROFL, AGAIN this is the 3rd time i've had to play him in a city, luckily i've been able to win 3 times, i wasn't originally expecting him to play banette which i had played before, but he did, and luckily i had teched in umbreon just for the occasion, it works perfectly, i T-2 the umbreon and begin to do big damage until eventually i win lol

We need to stop meeting like this

3-0

Round 4 Alex Loden *Dustox ex?!?*

I was SOOOO confused in this game because this is definately something i didn't expect, so i wing it and remember that ariados can still hurt the dustox and thats the main threat. So i end up t-3 winning because i end up killing his active because he doesn't have a bench

4-0

So i go undefeated all through swiss =D

me and bobby malec discuss the top 2 match so i have him sign my Mentors for good luck each one adorned with the words *I TopDecked this Mentor* and everyone who knows me gives me props and tells me good luck, and i head into the storm

Top 2 Alex Loden w/ Dustox

Game 1
Works awful for me, he lands every burn flip and i can't land a stun poison for my life gg

0-1

Game 2
Works PERFECT for me, i win t-3

1-1

Game 3
This game is depressing and ridiculous, he t-1s the dustox, and i can't land a spinarak for my life, so im living off of pure eevee doing ten and burn + confusion damage because he had no bench. So im praying and no answer is coming, he lands a dual ball flip once and has a small hand so i assume he doesn't have anything, so i begin to pray...I end up koing the dustox with the eevee + burn, so i get ariados out of my prizes, and he sends up wurmple, ascensions to cascoon, I draw and DOES IT!!1, the ONE card i need to win The Mentor adorned with the words *I TOPDECKED THIS MENTOR* i play it, get spinarak and a few eevees and begin to get ariados out, i stun poison, land the heads, he passes, i draw play ariados, play flareon and ohko the cascoon for the game

2-1

Me and bobby literally hug and scream metal voices at each other until we finally felt content with what had been done that day the ownage of winning in my tight emo pants was more than enough joy to fill my heart.

Great time completely

Props
Me Winning
Bobby for being there
Elissa for not hating me after beating her
Jeff for running yet another event i won ;)
Toni giving my mother a *Present*
Mike R for winning *What a suprise*
Mike R for letting me use the flariados stuff
Linda Malec for letting me use the Holon Lass *Stupid Italian Holon Lass*
My girlfriend for cheerleading in between rounds

Slops
Bobby for not making top
Tj for going 1-3
The stupid Italian Holon Lass
Not much more to say really, it was a great event and i have nothing to really complain about

Until the next cities

Tom:thumb:

Dude, I gotta get that video up here. It was so perfect, TOPDECK!

Man there is so much more that could go in here, if only manslaughter resulting from reading this wasn't a worry. My 3-1 no top cut, *slice*, and the creation of Metachrist.

GJ, next time I'll not lose first round

Good job Matt. I'm looking forward to win you age up. By then, you'll probably look older than me though. :/

Oh sure...no props to the rest of the TN crew???? :tongue:

GJ on another CC. I just wish Alex could have faced you in the finals since he knows his flariados inside and out. Woulda been fun!

Keith

Great job Matt on winning three CC's in a row!!! Especially in Greenville against some really tough competition. That is truely amazing with the top deck scenario!!! Hope to see you and TJ on Sat.

SUPER VIKING BOY TAKES A THIRD CITY MEDAL!

Way to go matt. Seriously, you busted out the bird/bear/small child eating spider and stormed your way to victory.

See you in Valhalla ROFL.

~TJ

If you cut your finger, get a bandaid.
If you cut your wrist, let it bleed.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG U WON U WON U WON U WON
I <3 Mattola Cola!!!

*Matts Tongue hits floor*

YAY

Tommy's Back said:
Disclaimer: The amount of graphic violence in this report is potentially fatal to anyone who reads it, the ones who witnessed it first hand were also almost claimed by it

You've Been Warned

Let me start by saying that i won 2 cities already and was too lazy to right a report because i didn't feel like it. I feel this one is worth it JUST for the last game of the day.

I wanted to die i was so tired, i was running off of 2 hours of sleep, so i filled out 2 decksheets and decided to go with Flariados with the help of advice from Bobby + Elissa, Here i come greenville Sc

Round 1 Some Kid With Flariados

I didn't know what to expect until we flipped over our actives, ironically he was in the junior age division so i was able to outdo this kid pretty quickly, eventually it was pointless to continue the game but he kept dropping his great balls and doing call for family. I ended up winning 6-0, I felt soooo bad but the kid ended up winning anyway so bleh

1-0

Round 2 Elissa Hill *Metanite*

WHY OH WHY DO I HAVE TO PLAY ELISSA!?!? Its ridiculous but i have to play against her, i didn't really know what to expect in this match becasue i hadn't tested it before, and unfortunately for me i started with my tech holon's voltorb =(. I ended up winning though using aggro flareons

I still love you =(

2-0

Round 3 Curran Hill *Banette (Im Soooo Flattered)*

ROFL, AGAIN this is the 3rd time i've had to play him in a city, luckily i've been able to win 3 times, i wasn't originally expecting him to play banette which i had played before, but he did, and luckily i had teched in umbreon just for the occasion, it works perfectly, i T-2 the umbreon and begin to do big damage until eventually i win lol

We need to stop meeting like this

3-0

Round 4 Alex Loden *Dustox ex?!?*

I was SOOOO confused in this game because this is definately something i didn't expect, so i wing it and remember that ariados can still hurt the dustox and thats the main threat. So i end up t-3 winning because i end up killing his active because he doesn't have a bench

4-0

So i go undefeated all through swiss =D

me and bobby malec discuss the top 2 match so i have him sign my Mentors for good luck each one adorned with the words *I TopDecked this Mentor* and everyone who knows me gives me props and tells me good luck, and i head into the storm

Top 2 Alex Loden w/ Dustox

Game 1
Works awful for me, he lands every burn flip and i can't land a stun poison for my life gg

0-1

Game 2
Works PERFECT for me, i win t-3

1-1

Game 3
This game is depressing and ridiculous, he t-1s the dustox, and i can't land a spinarak for my life, so im living off of pure eevee doing ten and burn + confusion damage because he had no bench. So im praying and no answer is coming, he lands a dual ball flip once and has a small hand so i assume he doesn't have anything, so i begin to pray...I end up koing the dustox with the eevee + burn, so i get ariados out of my prizes, and he sends up wurmple, ascensions to cascoon, I draw and DOES IT!!1, the ONE card i need to win The Mentor adorned with the words *I TOPDECKED THIS MENTOR* i play it, get spinarak and a few eevees and begin to get ariados out, i stun poison, land the heads, he passes, i draw play ariados, play flareon and ohko the cascoon for the game

2-1

Me and bobby literally hug and scream metal voices at each other until we finally felt content with what had been done that day the ownage of winning in my tight emo pants was more than enough joy to fill my heart.

Great time completely

Props
Me Winning
Bobby for being there
Elissa for not hating me after beating her
Jeff for running yet another event i won ;)
Toni giving my mother a *Present*
Mike R for winning *What a suprise*
Mike R for letting me use the flariados stuff
Linda Malec for letting me use the Holon Lass *Stupid Italian Holon Lass*
My girlfriend for cheerleading in between rounds

Slops
Bobby for not making top
Tj for going 1-3
The stupid Italian Holon Lass
Not much more to say really, it was a great event and i have nothing to really complain about

Until the next cities

Tom:thumb:

IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU I'M BLIND!!! TOO MUCH GRAPHIC VIOLENCE!!! GRAAAAAAAAH!

Man, I wish I had a Cheerleader.

And also..........Nice job. WHY CAN'T I HAVE YOUR AGE GROUP AGAIN?!

Back