Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mazawod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody another deck coming at u from ShiningCharizard.This particular deck was inspired by a fellow league member of mine.I made a few changes on it so any advice would b much apreciated : )

pokemon:

4machamp
3machoke
4machop
2zangoose(the one that does extra damage to evos)
2wynaut
2wobb
4dunsparce
1pidgey
1pidgeot

trainers:
3wally's training
4rare candy
3steven
2tv reporter
3POR
2retrever
1vs seeker
2ATM rock
2mr.briney
energy
4double rainbow
2rainbow
6fighting
4psychic

so heres the deal...machamp is the main attacker so u want to get him out as fast as possible, zangoose is for those pesky dragonites,wobb is to stall against exes if need b and to take out psychic stuff so let me know what u think...

p.s. i know it needs a better name...lol

Last edited:
I think going a 4 Wynaut - 2 Wobbuffet line is overkill. I understand the Wynauts, but you've got 3 Dunsparces already. I would...

-4 Wynaut
+1 Pidgey
+1 Pidgeotto
+1 Pidgeot
+1 Dunsparce

I think this will stabalize (sp?) your setup (with a 2-1-2 Pidgeot line and 3-2-3 Machamp line).

I think 3 Zangoose are 1 too many.

-1 Zangoose
+1 Retriever

Energy looks good.

You don't need Lanettes. You'll get setup without it.

-2 Lannette
+2 Switch

The only other thing I'd look at are the Strength Charm. I'm not sure what the point is, but I would personally drop all 3 and add 2 ATM Rock and 1 Briney.

Fun deck.

Last edited:
ShiningCharizard said:
Hello everybody another deck coming at u from ShiningCharizard.This particular deck was inspired by a fellow league member of mine.I made a few changes on it so any advice would b much apreciated : )

pokemon: 20

4machamp
3machoke
4machop
4dunsparce
2pidgey
1pidgeoto
2pidgeot

trainers:24
3celios network
4rare candy
3steven
2tv reporter
3copy cat
2mr briney
2vs seeker
3strength charm
1pokemon retriever
1warp point

energy 16
4double rainbow
12fighting

Is this the work of Kevin White Adam?
BTW read the rules at the top of this forum,no bumping. :nonono:

Last edited:
yeah it was inspired by kevin white. i added the zangoose and had to figure out a trainer engine cuz i didnt know what he used. thanks for help moltres and gorn

This is the deck he was playing around with before World's last year. Its tough. I thought he would take it and play it a World's and it would have done well

yeah i saw him playing it to and just thought about it recently so i was like "hey would u mind if i made the deck?" and he said somthing like "i dont care" and walked away lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back