4 celios network
2 feildworker
2 petm
1 holon lass
4 power tree

energy

17 grass

Last edited:
I don't understand what are trying to do.

Venusaur CG and Meganium Ex work synergistically when Venusaur is the hitter and Meganium Ex is supporting by getting energy out. If that's the case, then shouldn't you be playing more lines of Venusaur and fewer of Meganium?

Mudkip (as has already been questioned) does what? It isn't a good starter. For that matter, what is Stanler doing?

There are other Venusaur decks on this forum, maybe you should take a look at them...

thank you for the replies and the mudkip is there to hit fire pokemon such as flareon and arcanaine ex. stantler is good stall and both main pokemon can both hit hard but maybe i should put another veanusar in

I don't think Mudkip is going to do much against anybody; it won't allow you to win games that you otherwise wouldn't lose. On the other hand, it does compromise games that you might be able to win. 2 slots are 2 slots.

Any starter can stall. If you want 70HP and the ability to hit, then take a look at Tauros CG. It can fetch basics. I'm not saying that Tauros CG is the best possible thing; only that Stantler isn't.

By thinning the Meganium Ex lines, you can free up 5 or 6 slots.

pokemon 18
3-2-3 Venusaur (CG)
3-2-3 Flygon d
2 Tauros

trainers 27
3 candys
2 holon farmer
4 TVR <---- with Power Tree, you can discard the Energy
3 bills miantenance
4 celios network
1 holon lass
3 power tree
2 Windstorm
2 Castaway (Get Briney!)
2 Briney Compassion

energy 15

12 grass
3 holon magneton

Idea is to Delta Supply the nrg to Flygon d

Last edited:
-2 tauros
+1 Pidgeot D
+1 pidgey

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

also + holon GL

Last edited:
Today I had the change to try out my Meganium EX - Venusaur deck.
I made it yesterday and late in the evening I changed 2 cards, which was a bad choise afterwards.
Here is the list, it needs much more testing and some tweaking but I liked to play these cards.

3 Chicorita
2 Bayleef
3 Meganium EX
4 Bulbasaur
2 Ivysaur
3 Venusaur
3 Yanma
1 Shuckle

4 Transceiver
1 Mentor
1 Farmer
2 Lass
2 Scientist
4 Rare Candy
2 PETM
2 Celio
1 Mr. Stone
1 Briney's Compassion
1 Switch
2 Bill's Maintenance.

14 Grass
2 Boost.

My first plan was to play 2 Windstorms but I swapped them for 2 Bills Maintenance, which was a bad choose. My only loose was against a deck playing 4 Cessation en 3 Cursed.
Meaby the Celio's need to become PETM, but I am not sure.
I can drop 1 Yanma ( I do need them for draw with my luck)

I do prefer to play 14 grass iso 12 grass and 2 Holon GL, even playing with 16 Energy most times gave me only 2 nrg (max was 4 untill now) while I played a 12 card Lass.

Some cards I need to think about for adding
2 Memory Berry
2 Windstorm (have to be in it)
1 more Switch
1 H. Adventurer.

Anyways it's a nice combination to play and I am very happy with this deck.
Meaby my list will contribute something I don't know.

Li@

Luvdisk is a very nice option, I sure will try that one.
More because I am not intending to play any stadium in this deck with the current cardpool.

pokeking11 said:
flygon cant delta supply it

but Flygon d is a GRASS type so any energy attached to it will be covered by Venusaurs Body. So instead of using the Ex and risking the x2 Prizes, Flygon d can give you the added attachment and be Briney to the hand... You only need CC for Venusaur to attack with Green Blast so why not attach Holon FF and a Fire to give it no weakness and then just keep adding nrg through Delta Supply to your Flygons...
You can keep the list like I have it in the previous thread as well... I know that Meg Ex can remove 10 damage, but is that really an issue here? Using Briney removes it all adn allows you to reset whil attacking with another loaded Venusaur that was benched!

Have Fun!

But, Meganium ex is an attacker too. Along with Meganium from UF.

IMO, 150 HP is better than 110 hp, but both are very good together, no matter which one is attacking.

ok, you have a good line of veanusar, and meganium, all you need is sunflora, think about it, you need alot of meganiums in play to get out energy, and you only neeed one veanusar to use the power, then just boost it and there. or you can put 3-2-3 lne of veanusar and another 2-2 line of something else, maybe porygon 2 to get cards, or something usefull to get energies out like aerodactyle.

MrMeches said:
but Flygon d is a GRASS type so any energy attached to it will be covered by Venusaurs Body. So instead of using the Ex and risking the x2 Prizes, Flygon d can give you the added attachment and be Briney to the hand... You only need CC for Venusaur to attack with Green Blast so why not attach Holon FF and a Fire to give it no weakness and then just keep adding nrg through Delta Supply to your Flygons...
You can keep the list like I have it in the previous thread as well... I know that Meg Ex can remove 10 damage, but is that really an issue here? Using Briney removes it all adn allows you to reset whil attacking with another loaded Venusaur that was benched!

Have Fun!

Good plan, I only think there should not be to many fire nrg in the deck. Venusaur will not turn fire into grass, only the FF will count as grass with the body.

You made me think of another option, which I have to work out.
thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back