Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

meet up anybody at worlds?

luigamaster

Hey if anybody wants to meet up on friday at worlds and play test then post here:clap:
Also post something that you'll be whereing to be identified.I'll be whereing a lanyerd with a swampert ex on it or a charizard hat.

Last edited:
Every day im there, i'll be dressed as Team Rocket. Probably one day as a Grunt (all black), one day as a jessie/james ranked official (white) and one day with a gray team rocket shirt (just looks neat).

I'll be wearing a black leather Motorcycle Jacket with pikachu on the back. I'll have gray spiked hair and a bullring in my nose. Lots of pokemon tattoos on the arms. Six trade binders of base set and new ex'cards. But don't let this scare you . I'm not that good. So what are we playing for , cards?

I'll be there but I'm not sure if anyone would like to meet me.. :\ I don't aspecialy want to meet anyone but I'll be there in purple! (follow the flying purple cow... =P)

I'll be easy to find. Look out for Pink Teez and Mexico hats. Just make sure it's me and not n00belhaus, he might cap you.

I'll be there cause Friday is the Grinder.

I'll be wearing my PAIN shirt, It's a black shirt with a Haunter on the back and my real name below it.
For those who don't know my name it's Maurice

I'll be wearing mostly black. I'll have pants on that have white stripes on the sides. Shouldn't be too hard to find meh. I'll also no doubt have a plain black shirt on, or the long-sleeved pink tee.

i will be wearing my rayquaza hat(like i do to ALMOST every tournament)where are we gonna meet up?

....the gang rag thign was just an example guys, im not asking everyone to carry a 'piece' into the place or anything, sheesh. not even team rocket supports gang activity

ok, how about this, we'll just all dance through the hallways snapping our fingers and shouting "Jets" and "Sharks" at one another.

[R]Visitor said:
ok, how about this, we'll just all dance through the hallways snapping our fingers and shouting "Jets" and "Sharks" at one another.
sorry but I'm sill don't know what you mean what will we do?

Back