Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Memphis Pre-Release Results!!!

meganium45

Hey, Memphis got 52 this Weekend at Triple Play!!! WOW! What a great event - attendance up 50% from Dragon WOOT!!!!

Great to see all of the players from Alabama, Mississippi, and Missouri sneaking into this event!!!

Can't wait to see you all again at the TN state championships (details coming out today!!!), the KY state championships on April 24th, or even the Missouri State Championships on April 3rd!!!

Thanks!

Meganium45

Hey, you may remember me, I'm the one who talked to you about Mississippi's State Tourney (actually lack thereof), sorry I haven't had time to e-mail you. I have to say the Pre-release was -awesome- I walked away with only 1 EX...but due to my persuasive nature I was able to get the 2 Blaziken EX off my siblings (one of them traded a Latios EX for it...lucky he was) and 2 Swampert EX off my friend. ^_^ I guess my question is if Mississippi is unable to host a State tourney, d'you think we could intrude on the TN one. I'm not sure how nintendo plans on getting everyone their VIP packages if a state doesn't have their tourney...especially since Nintendo recieved no addresses from the winners. And if we could intrude...could our winners get their first round byes? ^_^;; I thought it was atleast worth asking. I really hope TN gets a Gym Challenge (they definately deserve it...and I know Mississippi won't get one). I suppose thats all. I'll probably e-mail you sometimes later and see if you can't help us get a PTO down here to organize a State Championship.

Back