Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Memphis, TN Gym Challenge May 15th

meganium45

Hey, one good post deserves another!!!

How about a 2nd chance for all you power TN players (and neighboring states) to have a chance to win a trip to Worlds???

GYM CHALLENGE at TRIPLE PLAY in MEMPHIS, TN

When: May 15th, 2004 Registration starts at 10:30 am
Where: Triple Play 2882 Wolfcreek Parkway, Memphis, TN

How much: $10.00 entry

Prizes::: TO BE ANNOUNCED, but top player in each age division wins an Invitation to Worlds, with travel and hotel!!! WOW WOW WOW!

Format -

Swiss rounds - at least 5, one game, 30 minutes, then cut to top of each division, for single elimination, 2 out of 3, 1 hour time limits to decide the champion!

VIP BONUSES - If you are a VIP (City, State or Gym Challenge Champion) come, play and get $5.00 off of your entry fee!!!! Special table privelidges, and more!!!!

Other fun throughout the day, and as always - BIG prize for the only swiss undefeated, untied player...
TO BE ANNOUNCED, but it will be huge!!!!

Come join the fun, and have a chance to win a trip to worlds to compete for your share of the $100,000 in scholarship money and other great prizes!

Meganium45

Whew!.. . I got a bit nervous there for a bit. I was wondering if we had been misinformed about the Gym Challenge in Memphis. Now Taylor and I are even more excited....2 Gym Challenges in TN. We will be at both. 2x the chance for a trip to World's. What a great deal!

meganium45 said:
Hey, one good post deserves another!!!

How about a 2nd chance for all you power TN players (and neighboring states) to have a chance to win a trip to Worlds???

GYM CHALLENGE at TRIPLE PLAY in MEMPHIS, TN

When: May 15th, 2004 Registration starts at 10:30 am
Where: Triple Play 2882 Wolfcreek Parkway, Memphis, TN

How much: $10.00 entry

Prizes::: TO BE ANNOUNCED, but top player in each age division wins an Invitation to Worlds, with travel and hotel!!! WOW WOW WOW!

Format -

Swiss rounds - at least 5, one game, 30 minutes, then cut to top of each division, for single elimination, 2 out of 3, 1 hour time limits to decide the champion!

VIP BONUSES - If you are a VIP (City, State or Gym Challenge Champion) come, play and get $5.00 off of your entry fee!!!! Special table privelidges, and more!!!!

Other fun throughout the day, and as always - BIG prize for the only swiss undefeated, untied player...
TO BE ANNOUNCED, but it will be huge!!!!

Come join the fun, and have a chance to win a trip to worlds to compete for your share of the $100,000 in scholarship money and other great prizes!

Meganium45

this will be interesting...... Mr. Scott will be off school and might be in the HIZZOUSE!!!!

oh you never know, you never know..... w00t w00t!!

Well me already living in Nashville i guess i can probably make it to my home town of Memphis for this one. Should be fun and exciting to see all the regualr faces.

ultimate_healer said:
Well me already living in Nashville i guess i can probably make it to my home town of Memphis for this one. Should be fun and exciting to see all the regualr faces.
Never knew you used to live in Memphis. See you all there! Btw Poke_Dad, I pmed ya.

you're coming scott? AUGH!!! My free trip is foiled!

Lol, j/k. It's gonna be some good competition down there, gl to everyone.... too bad there's still a stinking month between now and the tournament time...

only about 3 weeks left ^_^ Hope we get a good turnout, and I hope that my little ol' car can make another 3 hour trip lol. Maybe my parents will let me take theirs...

Still needing one more card for my deck... once i get that I'm set. We need a few more cards for my sis's deck, and she'll be ready too.

Can't wait for another great premier event... especially with such high stakes!

I will be there! I will beat you all! BWAAHAAHAAA!!!

Noone will be able to TOUCH my deck!!! I rule!!!

Oh, wait, I have to run the thing....one less player to fear...

Can't wait to see you all there....TIME IS FLYING!!!!

Meganium45

scott.... a Party more important than Pokemon? WHOWHAT!!!!!??? Well, alrighty... less competition for the rest of us then.

nikePK said:
scott.... a Party more important than Pokemon? WHOWHAT!!!!!??? Well, alrighty... less competition for the rest of us then.

i know pat, it's tough to believe, but a going away party for my bro-in-law going to iraq seems a little more important than another tourney... :D

Ya so like less then 2 weeks away. I'm getting a weeee bit nervous.

Also Newman, Anthony, and Ben are coming down. It'll be some tough competition, but definitly fun.

~Colin

swanton1717 said:
Ya so like less then 2 weeks away. I'm getting a weeee bit nervous.

Also Newman, Anthony, and Ben are coming down. It'll be some tough competition, but definitly fun.

~Colin

Ya im trying my hardest to jet down there hope i see everyone there :D

Back