Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Merchandise Stuff for Sale or Trade or whatever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

b0n3z

Hey, I have some merchandise stuff I really want to get rid off. Just takes up space and I never ever need it.

It's not much I want for it, but this is what I would like to have:
Money via PayPal
or
Cards (just give me a link to your Haves And Wants and I'll look into them. I don't have that certain wants right now, so it's easier I look into your list).
Now, here ya go:

Groudon Bag Number One
Well, it's what's on the pic...lol...the groudon bag won at nationals, the hat, pencils and a frisbee!

Groudn Bag Number Two
It's the same groudon bag as the one above, but got some extra stuff to it. Look at the pic =D

Groudon TFG T-Shirt
Shirt is Size S. It was won at a TFG demo in Germany. Included are two wristbands!

Worlds 2004 Set
Competitor Set from Worlds 2004 in Orlando. The bag is a little used and it ripped a little on the side, but it still works fine.

That's it for now. I really don't want much for it, but of course shipping will slightly higher to US, therefore I can't promise to give them away for about nothing.

Happy trading! If there are any concerns contact me in a PM.
My Refs are in the Havez and Wantz thread in my sig.

b0n3z

Interested in Groudon Bag #2 and the TFG shirt. I have a haves list but it is not fully up, I am still working on it. I have stuff from EX DF and back, LMK what you might need/want.

Shiftry EX (MC-JPN)
Blastoise POP3
Groudon Ex (CG)

Interested in those for the two things (remember i have higher shipping). PM me for further details!

I need to check to see if I have all 3 of those, pretty sure I do though. I will PM later tonight.

Hello again! I need your 2004 worlds stuff and will trade my ex's as well I ahve some paypal but not much.... LMK whatcha see! As well can you find out if your buddy still has that SC deoxys for sale? And if so would you mind being the middle man as we have traded and I really hate sending money to someone I don't know so I would prefer it to be you.

LMK,Mike

Pokemonmike:
#34 Typhlosion (not that important)
Delcatty EX(CG) (not that important.)
Shiftry EX (CG)
Feraligatr DF
Milotic DF
Nidoqueen X2 DF
Banette CG

I am interested in those! What would you give me for the Worlds Set? Also would you mind adding me in your refs list. You might have forgotten.
I ask my friend today and he said, that he still has got the SC Deoxys, but he'd like to make him an offer (he's mostly interested in money)

Idling_Crisis:
ALAKAZAM* (CG)
1x Banette Ex (LM)
3x Espeon Ex (UF)

I am interested in those. Groudon Bag Number Two is going to go to Eeveelover, but I have a third bag as well. Didnt take a pic of it yet and it's got not the same merchandise stuff in it. What's your offer for Groudon Bag One and maybe the third one I've got?

Eeveelover:
Gotcha, PMed ya back.

b0n3z said:
Pokemonmike:
#34 Typhlosion (not that important)
Delcatty EX(CG) (not that important.)
Shiftry EX (CG)
Feraligatr DF
Milotic DF
Nidoqueen X2 DF
Banette CG

I am interested in those! What would you give me for the Worlds Set? Also would you mind adding me in your refs list. You might have forgotten.
I ask my friend today and he said, that he still has got the SC Deoxys, but he'd like to make him an offer (he's mostly interested in money)

Idling_Crisis:
ALAKAZAM* (CG)
1x Banette Ex (LM)
3x Espeon Ex (UF)

I am interested in those. Groudon Bag Number Two is going to go to Eeveelover, but I have a third bag as well. Didnt take a pic of it yet and it's got not the same merchandise stuff in it. What's your offer for Groudon Bag One and maybe the third one I've got?

Eeveelover:
Gotcha, PMed ya back.

Hmm I seen the binder is slightly worn and ripped huh...missed reading the description. Ummm is the set mint? If so how about this for the package:

34 Typhlosion (not that important)
Shiftry EX (CG)
Feraligatr DF
Milotic DF
Nidoqueen X2 DF
Banette CG

Also if he wants a offer i can do $80 US for it. He would have to do the exchange as I can't get Euro's here.

Mike

Pokemonmike:
PMed you.

CharizardMaster:
Sorry, didn't see anything I could need. You have money also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back