Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Merry Christmas to All! Look forward to Next Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

meganium45

I would just like to take a moment to thank all of the members of Team Compendium for their hard work in both keeping this board going, and keeping the rulings current.

As this is my last post before Christmas I would like to wish all of you a happy holiday, and hope that you get all of the Poke Stuff you dreamed about!

Special shout out (does anyone really use that term anymore) to all of my Gym Mates at Dragon King and the Gathering Ground, who have proved, beyond a doubt, that Pokemon is still very much alive in St. Louis. There are not only the "old guard" of players who have kept the game going, but a significant "new guard" of young elite players at both gyms who will keep the game going for years to come.

It was really inspirational to head down to Memphis for the Dragon PreRelease, and be frankly blown away by the owners, staff and players of Triple Play. If you are looking for a great place to play in the Memphis area, please check out this location. Those people are truly elite.

This year brought us fabulous events at Origins, Gencon, and a transition to Nintendo (PUSA) that could not have gone more smoothly in retrospect.

It marked the return after years of the pre-release events, Pokmemon Rocks America made its debut, and we were given a path of where the road will lead in 2004.

I am frankly honored to be a PTO, and feel the duty and obligation to make this game everything it can be. I hope to meet more of you this year than I had a chance to meet last year, and that we can all work together to show everyone what we already know. Pokemon is by far the BEST collectable card game going in both mechanics and support. With Nintendo on our side, there is nothing holding us back!

See you on the boards in a few days! (OK enough of my rambling)

Meganium45

Yeah, lets keep it up! I for one am looking forward to next year as probably one of the best years of OP that the Pokemon TCG has seen yet!

Yes, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone on this board. Enjoy tomorrow morning everyone. It has been so great being at this board. I've slowly moved more into this board from Pojo(God think of all that moving, Oh and to all of the Mods-I'll pay my rent at the beginning of the year. You know I'm good for it, right? Maybe?)
Happy Holidays everyone. Be safe, have fun, and most of all remember all the good times that you have had throughout your life whether it is Pokemon or not. The holidays are a perfect time to remember your past. Now break out the egg nog and lets start this party shall we.
~Nick Goble

Thanx for the kind words!We have a love for this great game and for the community and hopefully we will help contribute to keeping this great game around for many years to come.Do remember,it`s everyone that helps keep this great game alive.With everyone contributing in one fashion or another,it`s that teamwork that encourages the continuance and longevity of the greatest game on Earth!

Merry X-mas and Happy New Year(or Happy Special Holiday to every belief) to all!

`Sensei

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back