Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

metagross deck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

markevans

HOLA! I am the person who listed the magnezone decks! Alot of people think that metagross is
only for tech support but i tool it a step further and made it into a deck! At the battle roads that I went to(eureka's B&B's battle roads- if you went tell me because I would like to hear from you and how you did!) The best part is that the deck is very simple to play, it just takes some time to get used to it. I would really like if you would just leave me your oppinions on it.

metagross

POKEMON

4-3-4 metagross (with the beldum, I play 2 beldum (83) and 2 beldum (84)
2-2 claydol
2 phione
1 pachirisu

A TOTAL OF 18 POKEMON

TRAINERS

3 switch
3 candy
2 poke radar
1 time-space distortion
2 night maintenance
4 buck's training
3 professor oak's visit
2 roseanne's research4 bebe's research

A TOTAL OF 24 TRAINERS

ENERGY

3 SPECIAL metal
11 metal
2 fighting
2 call

A TOTAL OF 18 ENERGY

There is just one one point that i really would like to get across and that is that people think that running claydol with draw support is contradicting... I would have to say that they are wrong. Every turn , I see myself playing two cosmic power a turn and a draw card, then next turn using a csomic power to draw 5 again!!

Any way the main point is to get out multiple metagross using support pokemon only, so then when they finally do knock out your support then you have at least one metagross FULLY powered up. Just keep powering up ypur other metagross while you start attacking with your first one. ONE main point of the deck is to use magnetic reversal to send up pokemon that you can knock out with one hit from extra comet punch. You should be able to send up whatever you like because you have multiple magnetic reversals to use.

To sum it up have 3 or 4 metagross on the bench and keep sending up what you want and knock it out!
Good luck trying out my deck!! And just remember that i would like to hear your oppinions!!!

Go Team Next Level!!!
I am so happy about how we all placed. You did pretty good with this deck Markie!! And you are 8th in the State right now and Shawn is 2nd!! Woot Woot!!!!

As far as your deck...well, you did great with it. I say bye bye to TSD but you know me...I hate that flippy stuff!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back