metaGROSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
4-3-4 metagross LA
49 other good cards.

strategy: Lose to tyranitar.

Matchups
ttar prime 0%
This is an auto loss according to my extensive 2 game testing, as long as they run warp energy.

Discuss.

4-3-4 metagross LA
49 other good cards.

strategy: Lose to tyranitar.

Matchups
ttar prime 0%
This is an auto loss according to my extensive 2 game testing, as long as they run warp energy.

Discuss.
IM GONNA WIN WORLDS YEEEEEE

if everybody plays metagross and i play tyranitar

edit:

no wait, that's selfish. i'll play metagross too.

The lone warp energy does seem to be the piece of the puzzle that holds the deck together. If they don't run 1, (not 2,3 or 4, just 1) then I'd say that the matchup is more like 40-60 in their favor, which is winnable. It also comes down to their speed stadium count, which counters BTS very nicely. Watch out for those.

I also forgot to mention this has a very strong jumpluff matchup considering they'll assume you run the Good metagross and be too afraid to ever bench hoppips. Or you'll flip the table 1 of the 2

I was honestly expecting some strole of genioius from you, Mr. Prodigy. I must say, I have not been disapointed!

This is a good example on why Pokegym is a complete fail compared to when I joined...

No, this is one of the few gems you find in this day and age. You tested this deck bro?
it's so freaking good. As long as you don't play ttar.

edit: or keep mindy nearby

It's jumpluff matchup is also good because of the gravitation pokebody and the inclusion of crobats. They can't bench hoppips OR magikarps because they're just a flash bite away from death. I think if T-tar wasn't in the metagame, this would be a strong contender for worlds. We'll have to do some more testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back