4 Rare Candy HP
3 Celio's Network TK2
4 Dual Ball DS
1 Master Ball DS

Pokemon:13
7 Lightning Energy HP
4 Metal Energy DS
2 Psychic Energy HP

Ok you should know strat if not tell me.

Last edited:
im_me said:
I need some help on list.

Metanite

Pokemon:22
4 Beldum DS
3 Metang DX
4 Metagross(3 DS, 1 DX)
2 Dragonite DS
1 Dragonair(Twister)
2 Dratini DS
1 Golduck HP
1 Psyduck HP
4 Holon Castform

Trainers:25
4 Holon Transceiver DS
3 Holon Adventurer HP
2 Holon Mentor DS
3 Fluffy Berry UF
4 TV Reporter P2
2 Holon Researcher DS
3 Holon Ruins DS
4 Rare Candy

Pokemon:13
7 Lightning Energy HP
4 Metal Energy DS
2 Psychic Energy HP

Ok you should know strat if not tell me.

Golduck isn't needed... bump the ruins to 4, TVR shouldn't be in this deck, you have adventurer, replace Fluffy with Switch Cards... -2 Psy + 2 lightning, Castform already accomplishes the Psychic energy needs.

Ok I updated the list but I still haven't tried the new list so will get back to tell how well it does.

Why are you using Dual Ball instead of Great Ball (are you a lucky person)? I’m not a huge fan of Master Ball. Add a 4th Celio’s, instead. You have a 27% chance of starting with a Castform. That’s pretty high. You can alleviate this by adding additional basics (or by changing a goodly number of them into Electrodes).

toby said:
Why are you using Dual Ball instead of Great Ball (are you a lucky person)? I’m not a huge fan of Master Ball. Add a 4th Celio’s, instead. You have a 27% chance of starting with a Castform. That’s pretty high. You can alleviate this by adding additional basics (or by changing a goodly number of them into Electrodes).
the idea is to Delta Draw with castform and they have to be Dual Balls so i can roll and get the castform for energy...and Master Ball is for when i have already played a supporter and i need a pokemon

im_me said:
the idea is to Delta Draw with castform and they have to be Dual Balls so i can roll and get the castform for energy...and Master Ball is for when i have already played a supporter and i need a pokemon

I think the Holon engine would do better here...with Mentor you pretty much get castrform all the time, even if you start with Beldum and a mentor in your hand, you can get castform, dratini, and another beldum, and the 2nd beldum's body makes the active one have a free retreat cost

im_me said:
the idea is to Delta Draw with castform
Oh. Is Castform sacrificial?

im_me said:
and they have to be Dual Balls so i can roll and get the castform for energy
And why can’t they be Great Balls?

im_me said:
...and Master Ball is for when i have already played a supporter and i need a pokemon
Any pokemon? Or some specific pokemon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by im_me
and they have to be Dual Balls so i can roll and get the castform for energy

And why can’t they be Great Balls?

if you actually READ great ball it says put it onto your bench.

im_me said:
yeah i prolly will change it to Holon Engine

3 drags are needed, IMO, sometimes you want all 3 out, which is ideal, and you need to draw into most of your evolutions, so 3 is def the number... I APPLAUD you :clap: for playing Meta DX, he is SO good in this deck, and many people don't realize that... make everything δ if you're planning on running holon engine, which would include researcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back