Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

MetAttack [Please Help]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cloud9tcg

Ok, I have'nt played that much with thies deck but I'm confident about it. So here's how it goes.

Pokemon 15

4 Beldum [Magnetic Call]
3 Metang [1 #21 HL / 2 #43 HL]
2 Metagorss [Super Connectivity]
1 Metagross [Metal Juncture]
1 Metagross [Delta Control]
2 Metagross ex
1 Registeel ex HL
1 Deoxys ex [Energy Burst]

Trainers 26

3 TV Reporter
3 Copycat
2 Steven's Advice
4 Celio's Network
2 Rocket's Admin
2 Mr. Briney's Compassion
2 Rare Candy
3 Warp Point
3 Suprise! Time Machine
1 Pokemon Retriever
2 Island Cave

Trainers 18

9 Psychic energy
4 Metal energy
3 Dark Metal energy
2 Double Rainbow energy

Strategy
Start with a Beldum and use it's power to get another one or Registeel ex. I use all of the Metagross' in the deck, the Super Connectivity to use with TV Reporter, Metal Juncture to move energy, Delta Control to find card and Metagross ex to attack.

See if you can help me.

Last edited:
wow, i like it
try using registeel hl, he can hit for 50, and has a built in steel energy effect
i like it

Ok, I layed this deck today in a tournemant and it went very well, I won. I won 4/5 rounds and thats much better than i fought. I played against SMP, Eeveelution and some red face paint decks.

Thinking of

- 1 Metagross [Metal Juncture] I didnt get to play it that much.
- 1 Warp Point I Didnt get the use of it like i thougt
- 1 Suprise! Time Machine If im getting 1 Metagross away this is going to

+1 Regsiteel ex HL
+1 Rare Candy

Any more thougts?

I think 4 TVR for sure. I would play Elm >>> Celio because of Gross ex. I'd drop the 2 DRE for 2 Great Ball or Dual Ball.

Last edited:
This is close to the deck I played in the spring. It just about won me a states.

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16910

(Note the fact that this deck had 4 Jirichi DX and 2 Swoop Teleporters and was played at states, someone wanted to claim that they invented "water" when they made the T2 Decks during Regionals with the Jirichi/swoop teleporters.)

The introduction of Battle Frontier stopped my deck, and I think it stops yours too. Folks run 4 Battle Frontiers in many types of decks, it would seem that your deck relies on it. Only 2 counter gym's are tough.

Also, during the states, the local meta game was very little Fire, that made my concept of Registeel focus doable. Now it seems that many folks are metagaming FIRE to counter SMP.

Fit in a Jirachi DX.
Look at the new Skarmory also.
The new Holon Supporters (Search for Metal Energy or Metal Pokemon) would seem to be good also.

Last edited:
Bad thing the new scarmory can't get exs with its attack. good starter, maybe delta metagross can be a main attacker too. And the holon supporters can't get any metal pokemon, just delta species, holon researcher at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back