Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mew d (Pop5), Mew* d (DF), Mew ex (LM) vs. Infernape and Infernape X

Kemony

All of my questions deal with the same type of attack vs. Infernape/Infernape Lv. X.

Question 1: I have a Mew d (Pop5) and I am using its attack Copy "Choose 1 of the Defending Pokemon's attacks. Copy copies that attack. This attack does nothing if Mew doesn't have the Energy necessary to use the attack. (You must still do anything else required for that attack.) Mew performs that attack." My opponent has an Infernape and it is leveled up to Infernape Lv. X. Do I get to use the attacks on the Infernape, or do I only get to use the Infernape Lv. X attack? Leveling up just means you get a bonus attack and more hp, and you are still the Infernape, just higher level?

Question 2: I have a Mew* d (DF) and I am using its attack Mimicry "Choose an attack on 1 of your opponent's Pokemon in play. Mimicry copies that attack. This attack does nothing is Mew * doesn't have the Energy necessary to use that attack. (You must still do anything else required for that attack.) Mew * performs that attack." My opponent has an Infernape and it is leveled up to Infernape Lv. X. Do I get to use the attacks on the Infernape, or do I only get to use the Infernape Lv. X attack? Leveling up just means you get a bonus attack and more hp, and you are still the Infernape, just higher level?

Question 3: I have a Mew ex (LM) and I am using the pokebody Versatile "Mew ex can use the attacks of all Pokemon is play as its own. (You still need the necessary Energy to use each attack.)" My opponent has an Infernape and it is leveled up to Infernape Lv. X. Do I get to use the attacks on the Infernape, or do I only get to use the Infernape Lv. X attack? Leveling up just means you get a bonus attack and more hp, and you are still the Infernape, just higher level?

They all have the same concept. I am asking if only the person who has the Lv. X gets the benefit of using the attacks of the Infernape.

Thanks for your time.

Back