-I live in Indiana
-You send first
-I have 48 refs, 3 pending
-Bids are NOT retractable
-Bids must be in increaments of $1.00
-No Reserve

Items Listed:

Mew d POP5
Mint Condition, pulled from POP Player Rewards, sent straight to toploader and sleeved

Starting Bid: $25.00
Winning Bid and Bidder: N/A
BIN: $50.00

Last edited:
Mew*: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you live in N.A.

P_A: Here, I'l post them,

Venusaur x7 :)p)
Snowball21 x2
Ivan_Kovaski
I. M. Tulav
Thunderbolt x3
Gir
spazcrackers
Evil Psyduck x2
EternalFire
bilboh bekkins x2
Stripes
plaidlesspez
David's Confused Pokedad x2
pokemonforever x5
lukerc10t4
ludicolous
Loser626 x2
butterfly917 x5
OLD_SCHOOL_PLAYER
DragonairMaster8 x4
MewIsCute90
kirstin x3

Ummm, that's great and all, but I need to see them on the Good/Bad trader thread as well. The reason is that I need to see the refs that are available for you and your trading partners to make sure yours are verifiable. Since you aren't much higher than 20 at this point, I need to see that these other people valued your trades as much as you did, by putting your name up, just the same as you put theirs. If you haven't put up a trade reference post on that thread, I'd like to ask you to do that for me now please. If you have, please send me the link.

One more thing. We are currently in discussion regarding the sale of pokemon delivered over Wi-Fi. It doesn't look good so far. I'm going to have to ask you to take it down for the moment. We'll let you know the decision as soon as we have one.

Ummm, that's great and all, but I need to see them on the Good/Bad trader thread as well. The reason is that I need to see the refs that are available for you and your trading partners to make sure yours are verifiable. Since you aren't much higher than 20 at this point, I need to see that these other people valued your trades as much as you did, by putting your name up, just the same as you put theirs. If you haven't put up a trade reference post on that thread, I'd like to ask you to do that for me now please. If you have, please send me the link.

Can't you search the G/B trader thread for his name? There's no link to that search, is there? He can only link you to HIS post of refs.

And there is no post with his refs. Which he needs to have. Cuz that's what the G/B trader thread is all about - listing whom you have successfully traded with so others can get a feel for how reliable you are.

So this will be opened once all the criteria has been met (search showed a few short of the magic 20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back