1 Professor Juniper: BW-101
3 Rare Candy: UL-82
4 Seeker: TM-88
2 Switch: BW-104
4 Twins: TM-89

:pokeball:ENERGY:pokeball:
10 Psychic Energy: BW-109
2 Rescue Energy: TM-90

Clearly the strategy behind this deck is to get six pokemon into the Lost Zone with Mew's see-off used on a Gengar to send six to the lost zone. allow you to look at their hand with Mr.Mime and refresh their hand with Spiritomb, manipulate the first 3 card of their deck with Slowking and to make the first one a pokemon and send it to the lost zone with mime jr. Seeker helps get a pokemon back into their hand in order to send them to the lost zone and the rest are mostly for draw power. Twins is great because you will never take prizes, so once your opponent takes a prize, you will always be behind in prizes. Collector is also nice because almost all of the pokemon in the deck are basic. Eventually, once you get six pokemon in the lost zone, you play Lost World to declare yourself the winner. I'm running 1 Cleffa to stall and 2 rescue energies in case i need to bring anything back that was KOed. I know this is a popular deck so i guess the only reason i am putting this up is because i am a beginner and want to get into the competitive game, and i want to make sure i didn't do anything stupid before purchasing the cards i need to complete the deck. Also, feel free to comment about anything i need to look out for in the competitive game, that would be appreciated as well. Anything i missed, either a card i should add or something that i should take out would be very helpful as well. Honestly any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Also, I don't want it to be the topic of threads cause there is plenty of speculation behind it, but is it practical to make a HGSS-On deck if the rotation will change, if so when will the rotation change? Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back