3 Judge
3 Bebe's Search

Energy (27):
4 Call
4 Rescue
5 Dark
14 Psychic

Strategy:

Start with Mew Prime and see off Rhyperior T1. Hard crush for up too 250 damage a turn by T2. If I start with Eevee, I can call for family to get a Mew onto the field. If I start with any other pokemon and a call energy, call 2 Mew Prime to the field. Umbreon is in there to take care of Dialga G X since it proposes a serious threat to this deck. Staraptor X is there to search for any supporters I need in the beginning, and near end game to thin my deck to make sure I am dealing massive damage by putting energy back into my deck using Palmer's. And of course, Azelf is there to search out anything I may need that is prized.

Now I am working on possibly putting in 2 Old Amber fossils into my deck as techs. Now before you go thinking I am crazy by just putting in 2 fossils and no Aerodactyl, it is a tech against Lostgar since it uses seekers. If I have Old amber on my bench (Also protected from sniping) and they use Seeker, I will just pick up the fossil, thus turning it into a trainer again, preventing them from Lost Zoning anything. I will run 2 to make sure I have a good chance of getting it. Now I know that this deck has a high possibility of milling my fossils, but it is also a good tech against lostgar, which I believe is going to take over the format.

Any suggestions on what I may take out to put in 2 Fossils? I am thinking 2 of my energy (1 pychic and 1 dark) since I have 27 as it is, and only a handful of my dozen's of times testing this deck have I ever done less than 100 damage in a single hit.

Put Copycat for bad hands in for something, and you need Ryhorn, Rydon, and Rypeirior for the Lv.X Rypeirior.

Too many energies!! Take out:
5 Psychic Energy

replace with:
3 Sableye
2 Uxie

This should do some good!

BTW Remember Ryhorn family!

He doesn't need the Ryhorn, Rydon, or Rypeirior. He puts the ryperior lv x in the lost then and uses the first attack.

Yea. Mew see's off Rhyperior X and then uses the "Hard Crush" attack for free every turn. And I need all of the energies I can

ok then i have nothing to tell you to edit i have never seen a strategy like this so that why im telling you to add the card mentioned

arright youll need a dgx counter with lostgar coming soon so..
take out
2-2 umbreon
2-2 staraptor
for 2-2 blaziken fb and 2 fire nrg
take out 5 dark for
2 ebelt
3 more fire

I'd take out the 2-2 Umbreon for a 2-2 Blaziken FB LV.X
Then switch the 5 dark to 3 fire and 2 energy gain.
Then switch 1 palmers to one aaron's collection.
That will improve D-chomp matchup.

I am not too worried about Dchomp. Umbreon is actually a good counter as it is. And I need my staraptors

---------- Post added 01/28/2011 at 06:56 PM ----------

Blaziken also messes with my consistency since Eevee has the Call for family attack to save myself a little from being donked. Umbreon is also a decent tech for any pokemon that has bodies or powers. Ken X is only a good counter for DGX. That is not favorable in my eyes

i would honestly take out 4 cards least needed for skitty and delcatty from platinum,to garuntee getting at least 2 energy each hard crush,and also a nice garchomp C counter

No. I ran with Skitty and Delcatty, and it was not as effective as the deck how it is now. I run enough energy where it is not needed. Also, it provides option for a bad start, as well as perfect snipe bait for Chomp C. I understand it is a good counter for Chomp C, but it will require an energy to retreat (Or Unown Q Which provides even more of a terrible start). Also it slows down the deck as well because you have to set up Delcatty. I have no problem killing anything ever really

I am looking for feedback. I am not going to take everything that people throw at me and put it into my deck. Just because I have turned down other offers for insight doesn't mean that I know exactly what I want to do o_O

Umbreon isnt that great at all against dialgachomp. Blaze would be nice as it does also add luring flame to your board, giving you another option and making you less predictable. I don't even think the fossil techs will help enough to beat Gengar. Shame, fun deck lol

yeah, i dont understand umbreon as a counter to dialga. the non-lv x doesnt have bodies, garchomp snipes around umbreon and youre only dealing thirty, meaninng it takes like 4 turns for a ko and they even have poketurn. can someone explain to me why peope play that card?

i think houndoom or blaze is an option, but they should be able to get dx out of the active position befor you level up... i say accept your loss and move on,

The problem is DGX with his body, he doesn't worry about the trainer lock but about the pokebody lock. DGX's body prevents Mew from using Rhyperior's attack.

Umbreon, however, doesn't protect you if DGX is going to the Bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back