Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mewperior + Hand Disruption

Status
Not open for further replies.

bosoxfan818

Strategy:

The basic strategy is to either start smeargle and portrait for collector, bebe's and search for mew primes or start mew prime and see off rhyperior lv x and start hard crushing for up to 250 per turn. Delcatty in there to ensure I'm hitting for a minimum of 100 per turn. Azelf to make sure both rhyperior's aren't prized.

The secondary strategy is hand disruption. I maxed out Judge's and Cyrus Initiative to help out against possible seeker donks, dialga lv x's or mewtwo lv x's in my opponents hand.

Deck:

Pokemon (15)

Mew Prime x4
Rhyperior Lv X x2
Smeargle x3
Skitty x2
Delcatty x2
Unown Q x1 (Free retreat smeargle)
Azelf x1

T/S/S (21)

Pokemon Collector x4
Cyrus Initiviate x4
Judge x4
Palmers x3
Snowpoint Temple x3 (+20 hp on basics)
Pokemon Rescue x3 (Recover Mew Prime)

Energy (24)

Psychic x15
Rescue x3
Warp x3
Cyclone x3 (Puts main tanks back on the bench for easy prizes, this is very situational though.)

Anyone want to help out with this deck? I've tested it against vilegar and won 4 out of 5 matchups. Not sure how it'll do against SP decks or Speedchamp.

-1 Cyrus Initiative
-2 Palmers
-1 Psychic
+1 Dialga PL
+3 Seekers

It will beat just about any setup deck, but Luxchomp will go after the Delcatty and you will be Hard Crushing blind for sometimes 50-100 against a 110 HP Pokemon. Dialga shuts off your whole deck, so you might want to consider 2-1 Blaziken GB with 3 Fire in there.

Yes, I also agree with everyone else. Dialga PL is very good, and I suggest at least 1 with some seekers.

-1 Cyrus Initiative
-1 Judge
-2 Cyclone
+1 Dialga PL
+3 Seeker

A benched Dialga G Lv X totally ruins this deck. I ran Mew-Perior at my last Cities and a Gyarados player was playing 1-1 Dialga G X tech in Gyarados and I lost. I even ran 2-2 Blaze X with Mew and everytime I would bring up the Dialga X and he had a Warp energy out of it and the Gdos would ohko my Blaze X. If anything try 4 Pokemon Reversal but that is very iffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back