Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

HGSS-on Mewscoops

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryuninja

This is a build I have been working on after seeing the deck have respectable success at a BR I attended 2 weeks ago. It plays similar to VVV but uses Mew Prime TM and its ability to "Lost Link" into both "Double Freeze" and "Fly" (used by Vanilluxe NVI and Unfezant BLW respecively) instead of having to promote either a tank or a "SSF" Pkmn to try and prevent the opponent from taking prizes in-between "Double Freeze" locks. The Vileplume UD line is there to prevent the opponent from getting out of the para lock via Switch and also to stop the opponent from taking sneaky prizes with Pokemon Catcher.

The List:

Total - 60

Pkmn - 19

3/1/2 Vileplume UD
4 Mew Prime TM
2 Vanilluxe NVI
2 Unfezant BLW
3 Victini NVI
2 Emolga EPO

T/S/S - 29

4 Pokemon Collector
4 Twins
4 Sage's Training
4 Professor Oak's New Theory
3 N
1 Copycat
1 Flower Shop Lady
4 Rare Candy
3 Pokemon Communication
1 Dual Ball

Energy - 12

4 Prism Energy
4 Rainbow Energy
1 Psychic Energy
3 Water Energy

---------- Post added 06/04/2012 at 09:27 PM ----------

wow nobody? 100 views and no replies?

Last edited:
take out:
2 Collector
1 PONT
2 Rare Candy
1 Copycat
1 Flowershop Lady
1 Dual Ball

Put in:
1 Communication
2 Cilan/Interviewer's Questions
3 Catcher
2 Eviolite

Also, What Victinis did you use from NVI?

Swanna and Relicanth

I've been playing a similar deck

I prefer Swanna to Unfezant --- guaranteed 30 damage then 75% invulnerability versus 75% invulnerability and 50 damage. Just my preference, but I hate getting stuck without the KO.

Also, I run 4 Relicanth. For one colorless, its attack lets you Lost Zone a card and then draw 3 cards. If you get to LZ Swanna or Vanilluxe, great!!!! You save your Mews, have more great starters, and get to draw 3. If you have to LZ something else, you still get 3 cards and are saving your Mews.

take out:
2 Collector
1 PONT
2 Rare Candy
1 Copycat
1 Flowershop Lady
1 Dual Ball

Put in:
1 Communication
2 Cilan/Interviewer's Questions
3 Catcher
2 Eviolite

Also, What Victinis did you use from NVI?

Don't do any of this. Please. Cut the Dual Ball for a 4th Communication, but none of the rest of that will help, but it will likely hinder.
Catcher/Eviolite are self explanatory, Cilan/Interviewers isn't needed. Not sure why you play Dual Ball however.

Posted with Mobile style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back