Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mewtric DX-on

Status
Not open for further replies.

im_me

Well I have been using this but it doesn't work as well as planned.

Mewtric

Pokemon:18
4 Mew ex (3 LM, 1 HP)
4 Electrike DX(Recharge)
4 Manectric ex DX
1 Deoxys ex(Speed)
1 Minun DX
3 Holon Magneton/Electrode DS
1 Girafarig LM

Trainers:29
4 Dual Ball DS
4 Mary's Request UF
4 Battle Frontier EM
4 Professor Cozmo's Discovery(until different draw cards come out)
4 Professor Elm's Training Method UF
3 ER2 UF
3 Pokemon Reversal UF
2 Warp Point UF
1 Switch

Energy:13
4 Multi Energy HP
9 Lightning Energy HP

Well you know the strategy just get Mew active Recharge with Mew because Electrike is on bench then you have 1 or 2 Lightning on Mew and just evolve to a Manectric and Disconnect.

Last edited:
i had a couple expeiences playing that deck and i think that you should take out the warp points for 3energy removal 2 and a girafarig LM. Switching your pokemon isnt necessary since they have 1 retreat cost. Take out 2 holons magenton or electrode and cursed stone for 3 pokemon reversal. Other than that it looks good :thumb:

well i need the Warp Points for when Seal Crystal comes out(shutsdown Mew) and i will make those changes

Yeah i know what windstorm does and now actually i remember that all i have to get set up is where i can disconnect

im_me said:
Well I have been using this but it doesn't work as well as planned.

Mewtric

Pokemon:16
3 Mew ex LM
1 mew ex hp
4 Electrike DX(Recharge)
3 Manectric ex DX
3 Holon Magneton/Electrode
1 Deoxys ex(Speed) EM

Trainers:30
4 Dual Ball DS
4 Mary's Request UF
4 Battle Frontier EM
4 Rocket's Admin. RR
4 ER2 UF
3 pow!
3 Pokemon Reversal UF

Energy:14
4 Multi Energy HP
10 Lightning Energy HP

Well you know the strategy just get Mew active Recharge with Mew because Electrike is on bench then you have 1 or 2 Lightning on Mew and just evolve to a Manectric and Disconnect.
heres my edit

twitchy ex said:
add some scotts,that way you can get t2 shut down if you have the manectric
yeah thanks twitchy i kno that delta pokes will be big in next format so that is why i have th BF's and it will help to shutdown faster. will edit

play 4
if not 4, then 5
fit as many as you can in, i once saw one mewtric deck with 18 manectric ex's, and one emerald
the judge was either bribed or stoned

I guess Articjedi is saying you have to discard all of ray's energy, but as long as you're KOing 2 Mews and a Manectric to get 6 prizes in 1 turn I wouldnt mind discarding all its energy :confused:

im_me said:
Pokemon:17
4 Mew ex LM
4 Electrike DX(Recharge)
4 Manectric ex DX
1 Roselia LM
1 Minun DX
3 Holon Magneton/Electrode

Trainers:29
4 Dual Ball DS
4 Mary's Request UF
4 Battle Frontier EM
2 Rocket's Admin. RR
2 Steven's Advice HL
4 ER2 UF
2 Warp Point UF
4 Pokemon Reversal UF
1 Scott EM

Energy:14
4 Multi Energy HP
10 Lightning Energy HP
-1 Mew ex LM
+1 Mew ex HP
-2 Steven's Advice
+2 Rocket's Admin
-1 or 2 Holon's Magneton
+1 or 2 Holon's Castform

Venusaur said:
I guess Articjedi is saying you have to discard all of ray's energy, but as long as you're KOing 2 Mews and a Manectric to get 6 prizes in 1 turn I wouldnt mind discarding all its energy :confused:

No kidding =\

yeah, thats why it is a tech, used for lated in the game, or if ur licky, maybe a quick knock with Its first attack which amazing also, i think they should be a card that has this kind of poke power, once during ur turn if u fail on a roll then you may reroll once. I have heard from some people that there was something sort of similar to this but, i have only been playing for about 3 months now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back