Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

MewTrix need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

azelias

this is my main deck so far. so, i need some help and suggestion to make this deck great..

Pokemon 18
Mew ex LM x3
Mew ex HP x1
Manectric ex x3
Manectric HP x1
Electrike DX x4
Deoxys ex D x1
Deoxys ex S x1
Rayquaza ex d x1
Holon Magnetrode x3

Trainer 30
PETM x3
MAry Req x3
Copycat x3
H mentor x2
H Adventurer x1
H Farmer x1
Power Tree x2
Crystal Beach x3
Strength Charm x3
H Transceiver x3
Super Scoop Up x3
Warp Point x3

Energy 12
lightning Energy x12

everyone know about the strategy is. Disconnecting ur opponents to block their using trainer cards.......i just wanna know are the trainer cards i use in this deck is good enough.. and i like to use crystal beach more than power tree....

please fix anything 4 good...
thanx

Take out the Ray ex d for a Ray*, and Idon't think you'll need the Deoxys ex D. I'd say take out the Holon engine for a few dual balls and TV reporter's. JMO though...

Lt. Boomer said:
use a original deck idea rather than coping a deck from worlds
yeah nice job there buddy, it is hard to be original and I guarantee u that ur using a deck everyone knows about, u cant avoid it, so get over it.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

honestly take out the whole power tree thing not needed because u r going to have to have Multi energy for the Mega Shot attack so u dont have to discard all of ur energy. U could tech in a chimeco but really Mewtric shouldn't use the holon engine.

Last edited:
Lati@s is a must, especially against bandoom. It can replace the deoxys you have. So now replace power tree for cursed stone and add 2 scott to the deck. I think in mewtric its a must. You can replace ssus and warp point for them.

This should work:

Pokemon 16
Mew ex LM x4
Manectric ex x3
Electrike DX x4
Deoxys ex S x1
Rayquaza ex d x1
Holon Electrode x3

Trainer 28
PETM x4
MAry Request x4
Copycat x4
Crystal Beach x2
Warp Point x1
2 Battle Frontier
2 Cursed Stone
3 Scott
4 Dual Ball
2 Strenght Charm

Energy 15
lightning Energy x11
4 Multi Energy

Since I'm not running mewtric anymore this season, here's my list.

4x Mew ex LM
4x Electrike dx
3x Manectric ex
1x Eevee UF (cff)
1x Vaporeon ex (the eevee's and vaporeon can be replaced with latias d and latios d ex.)
1x Holon's Magneton

4x PETM
4x ER2
3x Dual ball (x3 RH)
2x Crystal Beach
2x Cursed Stone
2x Copycat
2x Mary's Request
3x Strength Charm (x3 RH)
3x Castaway
2x TVR
1x Buffer Piece
1x Scott
2x Switch

9x Lightning Energy (x9 AH)
1x Psychic Energy (x1 AH)
4x Multi Energy

The castaways are always a good idea. Search for a strength charm to knock out that annoying 50hp basic (castform) without losing disconnect lock. Or, knock out that annoying Banette ex with megashot if you don't have a cursed stone out. Buffer piece will also save mew from getting t2'd by banette. Eevee uf will help if you start with mew and no electrike. you can cff for electrike that way. Also, vaporeon ex has fastwave and a much much better poke-power. If you choose to run lati@s instead, they work well in here too. 2 mary's and 2 tvr. You might be wondering, "why not just play 4 mary's?" The answer is that with mewtric, you constantly find yourself with useless cards in your hand, why not thin the deck so you can copycat to get what you need?

That's my list and my fixes. Test them out and see how fast and efficient they are.

so this mean that mewtrix doesnt need holon engine... good.... i will remove them right away....

thanx u guys u have help a lot....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back