Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Midwest Gym Updates

meganium45

Gym Challenge Dates

St. Louis, MO June 26th ** >_< This is the final answer (thanks MM)

Memphis, TN June 18th **

Collinsville, IL June 25th

Chicago, IL June 12th **

Sedalia, MO June 11th *

Those are confirmed.

M45

** = Meganium45 is RUNNING THIS EVENT
* = Meganium45 is JUDGING THIS EVENT

Last edited:
There's also Brookfield, WI on June 25 that's all but confirmed, it is just not on the OP website yet.

There's a GC in Jackson MI on 6/11- saw that on the GC list on the boards here... not sure if its listed on the POP site yet...

Of these, I will only be going to the Chicago one (maybe the MI one I mention above) and at least one of the two possible WI ones. Only 6/18 one in the area is St. Louis, nowhere around here has a 6/19, so I may have to skip that weekend entirely... :nonono:

Look forward to seeing you on the 12th, M45.

Last edited:
according to ST Pika, about an hour and a half or more on the MO side of St Louis. Not quite sure on the EXACT distance there...

Ames, IA is on June 18th. Brookfield, WI is on June 25th. Manitowoc, WI is on June 26th.

I know I will be attending Niles, Brookfield, and Manitowoc.

Meh, I MIght come to the Mani one, depends on what my parents say bout it...

Hmmm... I don't know, but there is a SLIGHT possibility I'll be in Sedalia.

I swear Worlds Greatest... I can't believe the dates on the memphis and St.Louis have been switched :eek: I probably will not make it now as I leave the next morning for boy scout camp.

Last edited:
Moltres423 said:
I swear Worlds Greatest... I can't believe the dates on the memphis and St.Louis have been switched :eek: I probably will not make it now as I leave the next morning for boy scout camp.

He switched them back...Memphis is on the 18th.... yeah I know...make up our minds...

If Memphis is holding this on the 18th, then I shall not be there. My friend has a birthday party schedualed for that date. Guess my trip will have to be Sevierville

Back