Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Mightyena EX

Kitshera

All right, I was thinking about creating a new card and here are my thoughts on it with help from a friend. The card isn't worded correctly yet, but this is just the general idea. Help would be appreciated.

Mightyena EX 90 HP
Dark Type
Pokémon Power /or body Intimidate
Whenever the defending Pokémon attacks Mightyena EX, reduce that Pokémon's attack by 20. This power will not work if affected by special conditions.
(?) Fang: 50
You may choose a card from your opponent's hand randomly, then your opponent must shuffle that card back into their deck.
Weakness: :fighting: (1 Weakness or 2?)
Resistance: None (For the sake that Psychic Pokémon might actually be able to hit it.)
Retreat Cost: :colorless

So yeah, that's just the general idea. Please try not to comment on the way it is worded, as for I will repeat, this is just a general idea and not the completed version. It's an upgrade of the other Mightyena card. I don't have an idea toward what to name the attack yet or the other few things I am questioning about.

Last edited:
Looks pretty good. I would suggest teh following

1. For teh Fang attack, go with (D)(C)(C)
2. Intimidate is a Poke-Body and should reduce attacks by 10. I know this is a general idea, but I do want to let you know about that.
3. add one more to the Retreat Cost
4. Now i know you dont want it to have one, but Mightyena ex should have a resistance to Psychic. Most (if not all) Dark types have a resistance to Psychic types.

Back